esf attacks?

Best answers
When ever i play ESF i always get a log that ive been hacked its either someone or the game because Everytime i play it i always get hacked but if i play other Mods i dont its strange can someone give me some feedback on this one plz

Best answers
try nortons internet security.

and then only allow hl to go threw the firewall.
because mabe someone is getting your ip from a status window.
and then theyll exit the game and hack you.

hmm....... firewalls are nice occasionally.

Best answers
well thats pretty strange because its the same person and i havnt seen peeps on servers who r regular they r normally all diff peeps

*EDIT* ok i tested it out and i think it is ESF which is doing it because i tryed to join a server and i didnt even join it and i got a log that i was being hacked and its only when i play ESF or even load it up it cant be peeps from servers cause i didnt play on a server and i got a log i had been hacked

can some peeps give me soem feed back plz

Best answers
do you have a trojan mabe?

because sometimes those can be activated theys end messeges to people who set them up in side your system.

*Sigh*
try nortons antivirus and scan for viruses.
and delete them right away, because they have the pwoer to do anything to your computer.
*I MEAN ANYTHING*
so be aware.

Best answers
nah esf doesnt hack.
someone could have run a scandisk n the most recently used program hid the command to activate the trojan in the program when it is opened.

mabe....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey SuperSaiyan what does the log say? copy and paste it into the reply box...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom