Esf 1.3 Models

Best answers
Is God Gundam and Kama completely recreating all the default models? because if they are then my % on loving life will go up by 10%.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it would be a little off to only redo some models and keep others the same, plus there is new skeletons and the team's skills have improved, so yes all the models are beign redone for 1.3.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Aye, Kama and I are redoin many many models for 1.3, plus new characters being added like 18 and such. I dont see how new player models would affect events in your life though o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he obviously has Aichmophobia, if the models aren't smooth enough, he could go into shock.

Not only are they making new models, but crispy animation, so you can add Darktooth to that duo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet, cant wait to see the new models. Will there be a teaser trailer for ESF 1.3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Sweet, cant wait to see the new models. Will there be a teaser trailer for ESF 1.3?
Yes, it's called the Force Pit :). 5 dollars minimum to get in I'm afraid. You get all the behind the scenes material that the general public doesn't see much of.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Yes, it's called the Force Pit :). 5 dollars minimum to get in I'm afraid. You get all the behind the scenes material that the general public doesn't see much of.
.....Will there be a teaser trailer for broke ass people like me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure there may be at some point, though that's really not up to me. They did it on the front page with 1.2 so you never know. Though, the people in the Force Pit have a nice steady stream of behind the scenes info and pics and all sorts of goodies. 5 bucks isn't too much :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We plan to release a nude photo of all the dev team to the Force Pit member's in the upcoming months, be sure to get in now so you don't miss your chance to see your favourite ESF Member's Member!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love to express my nudity on a photograph. Will we be doing groups aswell =P ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I love to express my nudity on a photograph. Will we be doing groups aswell =P ?
Doesn't anyone think of the children these days :(.

Models already look good, I jsut don't want my cousion to see a nude 18 model at all, he might just get all...er.... to close for comfort.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, your.. Cousin eh?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great so all the model's are getting re-done >_< can't wait to see the new Goku ^__^

Best answers
God Gundam said:
Aye, Kama and I are redoin many many models for 1.3, plus new characters being added like 18 and such. I dont see how new player models would affect events in your life though o_O
So all the models are being redone for 1.3 right? Well, how come in this ESF 1.3 clip I watched, Goku and Fat Buu looked the same as they do in 1.2.3, cause I was told that every single model for ESF 1.3 is being redone.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz the models are being redone for 1.3, not all models had been done when the clip you watched was made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been several POTW images showing the new models. This one being one of Buu's models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And an even better one of Buu, the Cell's and all of Gokuh's forms is in the Force Pit as we speak. =x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom