ESF 1.3 Map Bonuses?

Best answers
I was thinking how 1.3 might take a bit longer to transform, and how the maps could be more intresting.

Room Of Sprit And Time (rosat)
Gain 50PL a second all the time you fight on this map. Since the map is very empty, pl gain gives you a reason to wanna choose it.

Snake Way
For snakeway, if you are adding hell then put in the Enma tree. You could have fruit spawn that gives you a PL boost. Say 50.000 PL per fruit and they spawn every 1 minute.

Of course these could all be balanced better, but thats just an example.

Best answers
Yes, it only needs to balanced and it should be fine, but I would also like to see an esf_inside_buu map, and it could have an effect on it just like your maps.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You're suppose to fight for your pl, not get it for free. If they wanted to give you free pl, they would allow server admins to set the default pl or allow him to change it. So yea, bad idea, destroys the whole point of the game.

Best answers
Sub said:
No. You're suppose to fight for your pl, not get it for free. If they wanted to give you free pl, they would allow server admins to set the default pl or allow him to change it. So yea, bad idea, destroys the whole point of the game.
i agree the server creater would get their fruits or whatever and whoop the people that come in. EVM had the same problem with dragonballs.

Best answers
i agree with both sides, i would liek map effects not so much perks, so lets say your fighting in hyperbolic time chamber, you would gain more pl as you FIGHT not for free but whiel you fight say an extra 1-5000 pl but the down side is in the hyperbolic time chamber speed is semi impared and ki might drain faster, cuz in teh show those are the effects.. just a thought

Best answers
Guys. The PL gain is so small it wouldn't be AT ALL like gathering the dragonballs.

50PL per second = 3,000 a minute
3,000 per minute = 30,000 for 10 mins

is 30,000 PL really that much in that span of time? No (infact it needs to be higher)

Just the same as the fruit.
50.000 PL per fruit = 20 fruits to get 1 million PL
20 Fruits = 20 minutes of fruit respawn time.

I kept in mind that, yes you should work for your pl. These are only *small* bonuses to make things more fun. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there could be simulated gravity (the actual sv_gravity wouldn't work) so that you have a faster PL rate of gain but less speed.

The Afterlife one should cut ki costs in half (Goku said that transformations was easier in the Otherworld).

The HFIL/HELL one should cut off 9/10ths of the PL rate of gain (You can't get stronger down there :p).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
Guys. The PL gain is so small it wouldn't be AT ALL like gathering the dragonballs.
Obviousley, since there are going to be more transformations, PL gains is going to be tweaked. Threre is no need for additional powerlevel sources, besides it would just be another thing that people ***** about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... themes for each level , i have an idea for the arrival map , maybe if you got into trunk's time machine , you could change the time , let's say the following happens , u could set the pl of every1 back 100,000 or so , or maybe a bit more , sounds good to me , i wouldn't mid each level having it's own unique little thing , as strategy would differ from level to level and would make the game interesting , maybe make this a new game mode i reckon , good thinking ;)

Best answers
i got a better more balanced idea and it be simplier ina way saiyin, rather than a player having control it randomly jumped time, so for example your at 2 mil, suddenly you drop to 1 then a few minutes say every 5 - 10 mins the time jumps forward giving you eitehr 2mil or 3mil but irt randomkly jumps times and effects your pl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that maps should have their own little tweak. I like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber idea. Since barely anyone uses the HBTC, it would make it worth using. Now what about the tree of might? That fruit was crazy. If you remember, Goku fought his dad there and Bardock ate a fruit and was whooping ass till Goku bombed the tree.

Best answers
He never fought Bardock there, he fought Turles :p

But that's true. Goku was doing great but Turles took just ONE BITE of the fruit and started smacking Goku around

Best answers
no he was gokus twin brother I belive, why gohan couldnt tell who was who until he heard his voice. but yah that be mad cool if you got a 5 min boost of insane speed unless you dide then you lost it. For example you eat the fruit, suddenly you speed is multipeld by 1 and 1/2 or doubled until eithe r5 mins passed or you died, or mayber a temporary PL increase of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom