✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my top 3 (most fun to fight )

Sonic the Vampire
Opty
Bi0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I should have played in public servers when I was good at esf.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm...
1.Halorin
2.Optional
3. All of ape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who pulls that bull**** simple melee triple hit mouse sens on 50000% crap and makes the game completely unfun and impossible to deal with once you've been hit once.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Anyone who pulls that bull**** simple melee triple hit mouse sens on 50000% crap and makes the game completely unfun and impossible to deal with once you've been hit once.
Hahahahaha thats just great, can't handle teh basic melee smacks. Ohya you can only hit sumone twice lol....
Back on topic:
1.Opteh
2.Hal
3.Alea

Best answers
mouse sens is a very confusing thing I dont understand to well, it has a max of 20, I used to use 20 when I first started playing CS after I stopped to play UO I went back and couldnt handle it anymore, so I lowerd it to like 15 or so still no good, slowly I wittled it down to 8.5 which I use to this day, howeverr im still WAY ABOVE the average sens ppl use, which is normally 3. Its weird see o_O

anyway toughest 3 in no order

#endi (1 of 2 I remember fighting
#mana (2 of 2, not very skilled but he wins cuz of the slagging matches I have with him after)
#Ultimate Buu bot with 100% Laser

Best answers
You can triple hit, its a wallhit. You have to Smack, smack, bounce off a side wall, then the landing crash. It does a total of four actual damages.

Best answers
1 highest level bot
2 highest level bot
3 highest level bot even no i play online all the time :p

Best answers
lol just before i was playing in dis aussy server, to buus were swooping at me, i teleported above and they both flew into each other. one buu hit the other, and i just teleported down and hit the buu down and the other hit him back up, then i started swoooping and throw one into the ground, teleported and right click hit the other , then owned both :D. there were some alright players on there, i did alot of saweet stuf on dat server

Best answers
you can triple hit without bouncing someone off the floor or wall ...

Best answers
hal
alea

so far those have been the only two people i couldnt figure out. i haven fought opty. Saist...nah. apes...nah.

Best answers
in the Australian servers :
intense
mondy
and Quicksilver
i can beat them if i apply myself except quicksilver is too fast so i just run like hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'll post mine (in no particular order)

1. Pcjoe
2. grOOvy ( that was a fun fight =) )
3. Alea

Sonic is up there too but you said only three :rolleyes:. I haven't played Optional and haven't really played Halorin other than a couple interactions, but nothing I'd say was a big "showdown".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind getting my asswhipped. But the point of advanced melee is for combined strings of attacks. So why's it still got to be done the other way. For me there's no honor in a guy hitting someone while they are literally unable to control your movement or defense. I've never tried it personally--because I think it's cheesy and lame. But that's just me.

That being said, Optional is one of these sons of *****es, heheh. And he whipped my ass so bad I doubt he even realized who he was fighting because I was dead before anything happened of consequence. lol

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The person that kept me on my toes the most so far was Halorin, that was pretty fun.
So optional is that good eh? Looks like ill have to set up somethin with him to. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say he was good. He just hits you 15 times before you stop flying away from the first hit. lol

Actually, he is damnably fast. I mean, it's one thing to get tagged on routinely two or three times by simple melee before you can recover...but then Opty is gone. I don't know where the hell he goes or how he gets there, but he's just ****ing gone, man. And then, POW, your getting bodyslammed from some other angle. Repeat and serve when fully heated.

Or perhaps smoked is a better word.

I dunno. I don't like playing with people like that, personally. There's no fun in an uneven fight, for me, and I'm not a good player. I suppose if I did half that stuff, I'd find an opponent such as Optional an even match and then have fun with it, but as I play now...well let's just say I'll be doing an excessive amount of praying and beamjumping next time I see Optional on the server. heheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom