esf 1.1 & evm 1.2 + steam=every thing crash

Best answers
Ok where do i start I downloaded all the patch things and all the what nots even the buggy modles no matter what i did something crashed or did not work right i could play ESF 1.1 and 1.2 fine any time i tryed to get the evm mod workin it would crash i have also tryed on both steam and
hl PatchVersion=1.1.1.0

well frist i was trying to use esf 1.2 with evm 1.2 then i read a bunch and its not workin so then i switched to ESF 1.1beta

I installed all the evm off then site went from client to the
evm_sp_1.2b fallowed with 1.2fix1 then but fix2
updated it then i was geting a error
L 05/11/2004 - 03:13:16: [AMXX] Make sure that modules are compatible with AMX Mod X 0.16

so i tryed to go back to 0.15
L 05/11/2004 - 03:00:28: [AMXX] Make sure that modules are compatible with AMX Mod X 0.15

still nothing
so then i whent back to 0.9.3 amx mod lastes i could get off the site amx worked fine but could not find the evm.dll ,evm_charge.amx and so on so i moved it to the esf\folder where the amx mod was looking for it so then i goto run my server bam crash if i tryed in half life computer would lock up and i would have to reboot and when i tryed with steam i would get an error hl.exe i took a screen shot
http://www.freewebs.com/darkgorge666/error.JPG im just like aaaaaa good thing i have lots of soda and want to play really bad or i would of stoped cussed at this mod and told people it sucked but its fun so far and cs is geting old same with ts had to play something new gave away my bf1942 so im like MOTHER &$&%$ you ^%$^ chunk of %^$% YOU WILL STOP CRASHING now only if computers could hear you and windows dint suck so much

sorry if its fragmented spent close to 8hrs trying to get it to work right just to change into a higher level man i have no life im on line most of the time but i sleep during the day so if you could email me with any hint on how to get it to work i would love you more then yester day

[email protected]

btw
p4 2.66ghz 512pc 3200 @ 400mhz fsb | Gf fx 5200 ultra
amd duron 750hz 384pc 133 200mhz fsb |GF mx 400 over clocked
are my system specs i have tryed on both my computers and both have XP pro
willing to down to 98se if it will help me out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi DarkGorge, welcome to these forums. you are now visiting the ESF forums, and if you might not know it, ESF doesnt have anything to do with EVM, EVM is a mod on a mod. so if you are having problems with their mod, try asking around on their forum.

EVM isnt supported on the ESF forums.

to bad thought you cant get it to work, the last thing i heard was that EVM isnt working anymore on ESF1.2. they are trying to find a way to make it work again, check their forums/site for updates about it.

Best answers
As Reptile pointed out, its a waste of time posting that here, no one will help you with evm here. If you want help with it by all means go over to their forums and ask for help.

I sugggest you forget evm and just play esf 1.2 with no-mods-at-all. It is a brilliant Half-Life mod as it stands. Theres no point in trying to play esf 1.1 with evm cos everyone will be moving over to esf 1.2 if they havnt already.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you shouldnt suggest him what to use, its his own choice if he is wanting to play EVM. more transformation is the soul reason why EVM is populair in the community, as for now ESF doesnt have more transformation. so i can imagine that people still are wanting to play EVM.

all i was trying to point out is he most likely wont find his support on this forums, and therefore i told him to go to their forums

Best answers
urr, I was agreeing with you...

Reptile said:
well, you shouldnt suggest him what to use
you shouldn't tell people what to do or what not to do.

Why would anyone want transformations over a supreb melee system?

There is nothing wrong with anyone suggesting something like I did...cos like you said in the end its his choice.

Best answers
I gave up im a quiter and that German site was not much help so im just playing normal ESF with my bro nothing like killing the hole map with one shot and crashing server to get things going right

also why i posted it on the bord so that maybe some one in my same shose could help me out a bit :talk:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM is unstable and buggy from what I hear, I would suggest waiting for 1.3 for transformations.

After that, EVM and EEA will fade into the woodwork.

Best answers
ya im just lookin for something that makes the game a little more fun any one happen to know about or around when 1.3 is going to be out i know they just sent out 1.3 but most the time they finsh with some time so they start with update like all the other games and windows xp had a patch right when it came out

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have a :warning: warning :warning: for spam Ultima2 freeze.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how to fix

step 1)
Delete evm and 1.1

step 2)
install 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom