ESF 1.1 Announcement

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me does happy dance for release b1.1

Best answers
damn i really hope it will come soon i like 1.0 so i will love 1.1 :D
btw i'm new here how long does this mod excists ? because i played dragonmod z or something for half life and it sucks.. to many bugs, how come i never found this one before this week ? :S

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Originally posted by wobin
damn i really hope it will come soon i like 1.0 so i will love 1.1 :D
btw i'm new here how long does this mod excists ? because i played dragonmod z or something for half life and it sucks.. to many bugs, how come i never found this one before this week ? :S
ohhh....
1 year or half :S
i will love b1.1,too
ITS SO CRAZY!:tired:

Best answers
heh they are just porting it to Linux,the servers run on the Linux version so yeah

The Windows protion is done tho (read main page) so it might be done real soon,after all they are working on it on their freetime

Best answers
ofcourse.. i understand it is only hobby not a way of making a living and i really am thankfull that people like you make this kinda things so other people can enjoy it so don't pay attention to me when i am asking the question like when will it be released because i am only so damn curious:)

Best answers
Yay. I sure hope it isn't a suprise and posted on the page one day randomly because I don't goto the site or use the forums daily. Too bad I won't be the first civilian (besides team) to host a linux server again :D I can't wait!

Best answers
Ah, man, I can't wait...
/me pee my pants
ah, thats better, now about 1.1, we are all quite obviously REALLY looking foreward to it..., btw, I checked and can verify that beam jumping is NOT in 1.0, several Goku's died to bring us that information, all we can do to remember them is wait and play 1.1...

Best answers
Hmm, its been a week since this thread was started....So where is 1.1? I know, I'm an impatient son-of-a-....., please take your time and get it right!

Best answers
r the admins of this board going to put version 1.1 on files? and can we download it from gamearena? from australia???

Best answers
dont bug them just read the mainpage and youll know why

porting stuff over to linux isnt easy yknow?!

Best answers
Off Topic-Seriously, is Linux really -that- important? How many people here actually use Linux and dont have windows?

On Topic-Cant wait :D

Best answers
actually the Linux port is very important to those who run ESF servers 24/7,like the PT servers,the official ESF servers and so on....

and yes we cant wait either,Im going nuts already....:\:s

Best answers
I don't think the linux version would need to be released before to get them setup because its not like people are just going to forget about it because theres no linux for a few days but I think its a good idea but just as long as its release before or short time after. Hopefully it won't crash every 5 minutes in 1.1. I don't know why everyone has to keep asking. Its so easy just to be patient.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XxCronoxX
Off Topic-Seriously, is Linux really -that- important? How many people here actually use Linux and dont have windows?

On Topic-Cant wait :D
Linux is important when it comes to servers because they are so much more reliable. They aren't just giving all those with Linux some goodies, they want there to be servers running when most everyone else gets ESF.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Trunks
Hmm, its been a week since this thread was started....So where is 1.1? I know, I'm an impatient son-of-a-....., please take your time and get it right!
:rolleyes:

It's done when it's done.

Be thankful we can now say:

It'll be soon.

Best answers
Well, Im not expecting many changes and Im expecting it to be virtually the same as 1.0 just with a few changes. Im not getting my hopes up so I can be disapointed and if I dont im more likly to be pleased if it is quite a good improvement anyway, so you should all calm down, be patient and stop thinking about it so much.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by skater009
they better bring it out soon.
Or what? I'll ban you from the board for spamming?

Give me a break and grow up, patience is a virtue, even if you are testing mine.

Best answers
Lol!!!

ESF guys take your time, but hurry up!!! :laff: lol

No seriously take your time, it will make the release even better.

Best answers
they better bring it out soon.
Originally posted by Cucumba
Or what? I'll ban you from the board for spamming?

Give me a break and grow up, patience is a virtue, even if you are testing mine.
LOL go Cucumba you tell him, and now you will tell me the same thing so i better think of something on topic to say,

on topic: If you play in the interet believe me waiting for a linux version is a very very good thing, that little penuin dude can mean the differce between a stable online server and one that crashes more then frieza onto goku's fist (meh i made that up myself and proud:laff: ). Although it would be nice for us lanners to test it out *hint *hint. waiting for linix is a very good reason for this delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom