ESF 1.1 Announcement

Best answers
about bloody time :p j/k
and i hope there will be another release party involved.
:yes: :yes: Thanks for the good news Vt. :laff:

Best answers
I hope it will be released very soon the waiting is way to long from my point of view.I'am waiting from the release and counting EACH DAY FROM 13th of March (cuz it was the last news saying.Just a little longer it will be released soon).But it's already no need for about a month.I hope it will come out in MAY so we can play sooner.
But anyway thx for the good news VT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that sounds great!!! i´m so happy that i will open a "When does 1.1 come out" thread!
Nah just joking but this are some good news can´t wait!!!

Best answers
to clear something up, it wont be out for at least 8 days, because they said they'd announce the release 7 days before it is released, and it hasnt been announced on the date yet, so it's at least 8 days away

V'

Best answers
They still have to compile the stuff to winzip and get a compile thing from vavle. I think its from vavle, I remember thats what took so long for Desert Crsis to come out.

Best answers
Well that makes me happy may be it will come out next year! Who knows.:) Lets just wait another short or long period or time until 1.1 will come out or just shot yourself if it will take long.The main thing is not to forgot that ESF mod exists it's was the same with BFP I was waiting for it for a long time and if fact later I forgot about it at all.And when bfp came out well I don't really like it for me it was enough to play 20 minutes.But ESF is very good mod the best I would say.
Man I can't wait to do the beam jump and to test new weapons.So come on guys we're waiting!!!

Best answers
didnt they have the compiler for the beta,they could use that to compile the final version if they modified it :)

But yet,really can't wait for 1.1,so many improvements that's worth mentioning,but I fear the list will grow too long.

BTW,if there are technical problems pcJoe/harSens/whoever is compiling the final build,just take your time,I can wait.
*but what about the others?!*

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
if beta 1.1 comes out then comes baldes bot ,too??

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
to clear something up, it wont be out for at least 8 days, because they said they'd announce the release 7 days before it is released, and it hasnt been announced on the date yet, so it's at least 8 days away
We never said that about the patch, I believe we said that about beta 1.0's release. For the patch, we just might do a "SURPRISE!" type release, where we just post it on the page...
Also, we probably arnt going to have a release party, they only come with HUGE releases ( Alpha 2.0, Beta 1.0, etc )... But damn, Beta 1.0's release party was insaine, I was about to pass out, too much action for me to handle, lol :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Psydoman
if beta 1.1 comes out then comes baldes bot ,too??
guess you mean blades bot... nope blade has quit with the esf bot and I continued with it and yes it will be released with beta 1.1 (different file)

Best answers
Take this before the next release party

It WILL make you feel like a million bucks!!:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
cool
i hope the bot have a melee menu
for options
he made melee only

Best answers
Ya esf good on ya (take your time i don't care what over people think i don't want buz in this version lol)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
when come the new beta!
COME please!! :cry: :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys dont spam this thread or I will have to close it and hand out the warnings. From this point on STAY ON TOPIC.

Best answers
Hsu it seems like we r staying on topic though I mean were all just chatting about ESF 1.1 and how happy we r to see that it will be comming out soon.

Best answers
...and not !%@$$!~%#@$$%!$ pics that make u eat yourself - jk :p
Since these pics there were no news about ESF and it makes u eat yourself so much
I can't wait to beam jump like a crazy man (or in other words - as usual :laff: )

Just one thing: will it need the last beta 2 work?

Best answers
to answer your question Moshe Kipod....

it will come out as bopth a patch and a full install,so if you already have B1.0,you just downloaded it

and what Hsu meant is the guys talking about the bots,and yes theyre gonna be released together so keep your pants on :)

Back on-topic....any new news??

Best answers
all i can say is that im not pushy, i can wait and a breif question how many betas have to occur before a version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom