Error while playing the game

Discord Member
Best answers
If i make an game and enter it and play it for 2 minutes and want to fly to the enemy i get this error.

what can i do about it ?

Greetz Cloudsx

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you playing with a bot?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont use bots with the open beta. They are not supported. And the will crash the game 100%

Best answers
When u guys get bots working and all do u think you could release a patch because there's usually only 1 server that has players if any.... and i think bot would increase the number of people who play online which would increase the numbers of bugs found making the 1.3.x Full release all around better if not i understand but i most likely will stop playing until bots return in the official release

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When u guys get bots working and all do u think you could release a patch because there's usually only 1 server that has players if any.... and i think bot would increase the number of people who play online which would increase the numbers of bugs found making the 1.3.x Full release all around better if not i understand but i most likely will stop playing until bots return in the official release
If we update the bots with every small change we do so that they dont crash it would atleast triple the length of coding.

First the bot code would have to be adjusted for any changes in the game made. Then the bot code would have to be debugged. And all that just so that we would have to rewrite it again once we add something new.

Best answers
we would have to rewrite it again once we add something new.
i Ment a patch to add bots into the final which wont have things added to it just to incease the populartiy of ESF FB so more bugs are found

P.S. could you please look at the problems with talking! pst because i can barley play ESF FB due to this major bug

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we released a patch fixing bots, we'd have to erase all of the latest features, fix the bot code, and then rewrite the latest features again.

So, no, we won't release a patch.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you please look at the problems with talking! pst because i can barley play ESF FB due to this major bug
Try reseting the Keys in the options menu. Other than that reinstall.
Since you are the onlyone who seems to be getting the talking thing.

Best answers
i just reinstalled and im still not able to do anything if i press y or u

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check to see if the keys Y and U are bound to anything.

Best answers
they are only bound to (y) Chat Message and (u) Team chat message

Best answers
this bug went away for a few days, after a half life(or steam) patch.... but it came back and i noticed if u press "shift+Tab" and type it works to type if u have a text window up but if u close the window it doesn't work(typing normaly that is)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
btw i cant find all the dragonballs there is bug too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom