erm, long list :D

Bolteh2

B
when a spirit bomb is beeing blocked by a second spirit bomb (power struggle from some kind) and they both explode the server crashes, same for spirit bomb beeing blocked by kamehamehaa and by special beam cannon

this is screwed up bug, cuz all the noobs pic goku and do spirit bomb/kamehamehaa and the chances of getting this bug are big among the servers with the ESFnoobs

something else, please PLEASE make melee power based, not ping based, its fecking anooying to get meleed by a guy with powerlevel 750000 (meself has like 10000000) just because he has better ping, it would be lot cooler to go in some sort melee struggle where the players keep hitting/blocking eachotehr and depending from the power/powerup who wins, like when ur loosing, you go turbo and you get little more power so you might bee able to win, and when some1 wins the final hit would be melee

this should only happen when both player fly into eachother, not while the otehr guy is blocking or just standing there

anotehr thing i hate is when there is a kiblob and one fires a powerfull move onto the kiblob the guy who made the kiblob gets the kills, not the guy with the kamehamehaa, thats kinda ***, since when that happens (kiblob + fully power powerbeam) the blast is immens and mostly 2/3/4 ppl get killed, not because of the guy with the kiblob, but by the guy with kamehamehaa

another thing, please change the fact that in the maps when ur flying up guy near skybox and you fire a beam the beam explodes on you, even when im on the ground and look up in an angle of 45 degrees and fire a beam it explodes on me.

anotehr thing, plz give rosat a skybox, of some sort, its annoying with all that white (give it something with a little bit gradient in

thats bout it :)

oh yeah, let the block react faster, when im on server where i have a low ping (45 or so) the block still reacts slowly, it push block ............. block, meanwhile ur meleed and beamed and killed :p

oh, why not make teleports during melee-flying possible, would be very cool/interesting to give more fun about melee-fighting

Best answers
Shouldn't most of this be in suggestions? I jsut thought i would clarify that.

Best answers
I've had similar melee related ping problems reported to me on a LAN server... I'm skeptical about how much of a difference a ping of 15-20 would make on melee... any suggestions?
As for the other bugs mentioned, yeah, the sky is pretty annoying, especially when you don't realise you're too high and you Kamehame yourself...
And rosat just sucks with its lack of any texture, I've seen some nice screenshots from it though, and I hope it looks like them on beta 1.1.
I understand your point about the blocking, its something I had to get used to, even on the extremely low ping LAN server I've played, but I don't see any reason why you can't incorporate telepotrs into your melee attacks :p
As for the ki-blob, maybe its a shame, but if you're good enough you quickly get over it.
The only problems I've encountered with Spirit Bombs and such alike though is with Gohan's shield. If you detonate a Kamehame or something near him (against the wall or manually) you can kill him (the shield absorbs a direct blast but not an explosion), if he gets hurt things are usually ok, but if hes killed the server had a paddy. Other than that I've seen Spirit Bombs struggle with the likes of Final Flash, and I've even played Spirit Bomb tennis (highly amusing, I recommend it). Hope its nice to know that someone else has similar problems :laff:

Bolteh2

B
i did it once, but server crashed after like 10 times :p

anyway, i really think melee should he power based and the teleports during melee-flying should be imported too :D

the other problems seem to get solved in 1.1 (shiled and beam explosions -> server crash)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ... the should reported in suggestions ...

most answers:

2 psing SBs
noone know why it crashes sometimes ... harSens is still working on it ...

the ping based melee ... it isn't ping based ... it's randomly ... but the possibility to win for the higher ping guy is about 5-10 % ... because the other pc connectes faster ...
make it PL based ... this would be really unfair ... the weak ones won't have any more chances ...
the is changed in B1.1 ... But I can't tell you more .. let you surprise ... you'll like it ...

the KIblob thing ... it's correct so ... the guy who made the blob gets the kill and can be killed by his own blob ...
this won't be changed ... it's ok so ... so you can help weaker ones to get faster PL

skyboxexploding .... yeah ... this isn't easy to code ... but this will happen if you charge a big attack ... smaller ones won't explode ..
this isn't changeable ... or ... the coder have bigger problems with B1.1 (too many bugs)

faster block ... eh ... I think it's fairer if the block takes about 1/2 secs ... esf doesn't mean block ... it mean frag with melee !!! (mainly)

teleport during melee-flying ... nah ... I don't think so .. i would be unfair ...then the first SSJs would be the best an noone can reach them ... because they could fly away very fast ... and the reach others faster ... because they've much more KI ...
it's ok so

cya

Best answers
I hope the melee ping problem is sorted in b1.1, otherwise I don't have a lot of issues with the current version. Quite frankly, I think making it PL based is a VERY bad thing, because melee kills are not only the most effective way for someone joining the game to gain power, but also prolly THE most effective weapon a low PL player will have. If it was PL based the first person on the server would ALWAYS win!
The blocking thing is annoying though, and it can cause melee to be too much of a dominant weapon, other than Freiza Discs, which if you ask me are just spammy and only n00bs who don't know how to play use them.
As for this whole melee teleporting malarky... why don't you just teleport in between swoops? Its not hard to use teleports in conjunction with melee attacks... and teleport does give rise to some highly effective melee strategies.
I think you are wanting everything to be done for you in the code, just try working on using melee to cut out some of the swooping. It saves a lot of time and can catch someone off guard quite well.
I frankly think the kiblob thing isn't actually a bug... kiblob constantly takes health off someone, so if you kame someone inside a kiblob, chances are they'll JUST survive but the kiblobber will get the kill. The solution is thus: don't attack people inside kiblobs, let them fight among themselves and pick off the winner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx for helping kakaroto ...
but I think I could handle it myself ... I now nearly all about ESF (every version)

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
thx for helping kakaroto ...
but I think I could handle it myself ... I now nearly all about ESF (every version)
Well... it was mostly directed towards S-Bolt... but you're welcome! :laff:
Sorry, I shoulda quoted, I'm a bit new to this whole forum lark. :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom