erase background sound

Best answers
i like to erase background sound like music for exemple
i'm making a great sound pack for esf and i got some nice sound but with music , i like to keep sound (scream or speech ) and cancel the music.
anyone can help me?

thanks

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm confused. Do you mean you want to take out the music that plays when your looking for a server or the music ingame?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's saying he wants to remove the music from the speech in a single layered audio file. I don't think it can be done, you'll have to find some sounds that don't have backing music and rip them instead. Or turn the music off in Budokai and take it from them, or hire a voice actor :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There are programs that can edit the speech in an audio file leaving music alone but I'm not sure about removing it.....sadly.

On the point of ripping, do you know any good programs that can rip audio from a video file?

Best answers
to rip sound you should use AVS Audio Utilities , easy to use and you can make a lot of basic effect , what is the programs that can edit the speech in an audio file leaving music alone??
thanks

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nero Wave Editor.

Ummm....crap, just tried NWE again and it can't change just the voice for all audio files >_< Sorry I can't help more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom