Epic Oozaru Idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take a Welshman who's been deprived of sheep for a fortnight instead. More of a challenge!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think his idea idea is awesome and not THAT difficult to create. The Esf-Team just needs to create an Oozaru-Model (if they don't already have one) and then:

1.The Oozaru will only be able to do simple meele (Just in case if a player comes too close)

2.The Oozaru will get several KI-Blast like a Mouthblast, a normal Blast out of his hand, and so on...

3.The Oozaru won't be slow (so that he is a easy target), instead he will have an average move-speed

4.The Oozaru won't be an easy target for any KI-Blast because he can block the most of them

Now these are my opinions and suggestions.
It would be so awesome if this idea would make it into the Final release. so Pleeaaase Esf-Team, if it isn't too much to ask, do it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But who will the Oozaru attack? Random people or like the one that deals most damage (aggro)?
Or it will do damage on a fixed area? Like AoE's? (mmo too much?)

Best answers
if u really gonna do this then:

beams do less damage to him........combo meelee aint possible with him so just the normal heavy punsh.........he has a lot of hp but is slow and cant fly...if transforming during flight he is gonna fall to earth.......a lot damage to his tail and he transforms back.........tail falls off.......
oozaru gets mouth beam and he can only do meele with one heavy punsh. but as a little extra he gets a crash attack........he takes the enemy in both hands and trys to crush him...here we could use a faked beam struggle......so the beam struggle system.so no 1min player can crush a maxpl player with one try....this could be get combined with the weather system......maybe its possible to call up the night with moon after player for some time.....something like a daytime circluation.

personally i would like that;) maybe! you could add a option for every player during the character selection... Tail yes or no.
if yes u could sure add a animated tail on every model(using extra tail model and render it over the normal model) so if a moon comes u gonna transform untill ur tail gets destroyed.if u respawn after death u get your tail back;) BUT there is the option to destroy the moon.

would really like it! but dont think they gonna add it...........or will them? also i really would love fusion in esf......evm did a great solution on this....also dont get why they keep the scouter...some sensing would be way cooler if u get something showed like u would be able to feel where the enemy or a dangerous attack comes from.also for that and the huge maps some possiblity to hide your powerlevel;)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
ozaru won't he be too large?.

Best answers
so?:p where is the final "no oozaru and no fusion statement"?

Just smile :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
coool !!! that good!
there will be quests to get super sayian?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quests? No
Fusion? No
Oozaru/Brolly Mode? Pending

Best answers
what about u close this ? no oozaru and no fusion right? even if it would rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom