Enter the person above you into the King of Iron Fist tournament!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you who have played Tekken 4 and 5, they give an entrance bio when you play story mode on the home versions. Using their cheesey style of story telling enter the person above you into the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6. Example:

Hibiki Kensaki . . .

Once a talented champion cosplayer, Hibiki grew tired of riding the coattails of popular animated characters.
"Man, I need to get famous faster . . ."
With this thought, he saw an announcement for the King of Iron Tournament 6 . . .
"That's it," Hibiki thought.
Combining his years of ninjutsu with his nack for disguising himself as popular cartoon and video game characters, Hibiki's Cos-fu was ready to challenge himself and make his mark.
"I'll take over the Mishima Zibatsu and turn it into a production company so I can star in next summer's action blockbuster."
With that dream on his mind, Hibiki Kensaki prepared to face his first opponent . . .

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buried in the trials and tribulations of life, Cucumba was looking for a way to relax.

"I miss burying my fist and feet into unsuspecting opponents."

Trying to quiet his baby, Cucumba noticed an add for the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.

"Haha! I will show them the style of the ancient horror!"

Sneaking up and dropping Jade, his baby, into his wife's lap, Cucumba ran out the door, jumped into his car and drove off.

"She's going to make Heihachi look like a pushover when I get back..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom