England or not England that is the question :rolleyes:

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well our school is making an exchange student program whit a school in England till the end of this schol year and i was offerd to go.

I know there is a lot of positive things about this but its the last year be4 i get my final exams and am finaly over whit school so i dont think this would be wise for the last year.

Anyways i was just wondering what you guys think about such programs

Best answers
Do it.
Its always nice to visit other countries, so i would go for it ;) .

Best answers
Go dude, I wish I could go to England for a while, it would be fun. Europe would be a great vacation...

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
what do they have in england.. tea and ugly women? i dont see why you would want to go.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
what do they have in england.. tea and ugly women? i dont see why you would want to go.
yup we have that...... but the occasional good lookin women.... I live there... it sucks... oh and we got chav scum on every street too..... (www.chavscum.co.uk if u dont know wat they are) so yeah, cum if u want, but i think u'll be disapointed, unless u go sumwhere nice.... if they are going to manchester dont bother.

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Come to Australia instead :p

It's a good time to come, Just coming into winter :)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Go dude, I wish I could go to England for a while, it would be fun. Europe would be a great vacation...
I live in Europe just past Germany and Austria if you are looking from England :D

Texas: I totaly agree whit you but 1 whole year is a little tough dont you think

davidskiwan: Me thinks your point is clear actualy it is round Manchester :p

Deverz: Cant do that only England though i always wanted to see Ayers rock (hope i spelld right :rolleyes: )

Well i still havent decided but im probably gona stay here and finish school in my homeland since this is my last year of school.

Thx for all your suport guys ill still think about it ;)

nZ

Best answers
Iif u want to go to england , only go to london (centre) , anywhere else wont be a warm welcome, since every1 thinks they're all gansta n 'ard especially where i live :S

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
england is teh pwn. come come come! you'd be suprised how good it is over here.... and mebbeh i'll chase you and your friends down the streets with a big stick as a bonus ;O

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
us brits look up to countrys like america or somewhere nice where people respect each other, dont start slagging off or saying negitive things about other countrys if your not prepared to get it back, there are plenty of lovely women here, but then again, there are plenty that arent, just because where you live they have a tan, that doesnt make them any more better!

anyway, ontopic!
if you feel that you would like a vacation from everything else, go to the UK, but if it is going to interferre with your school work and your life, sadly to say, you would have to stay at home, you wont realise how important school is until you leave :)

Best answers
It's pretty nice over here in England (apart from the bad weather, the large number of *******s, public transport, the NHS and the schools), it might be worth doing as you won't really get another oppertunity. In my college, a german girl came over for the first year, and she had a great time. The only problem she had was that she missed her parents, and for that reason she only stayed for 1 year rather than the 2 that she had planned. Provided you can speak and write decent English, it shouldn't really interfere with your work either.
What part of England are you going to? Looking at your age I'm assuming you would be going to one of the colleges in the country (which thankfully are far better than the schools), so at least you wouldn't have to put up with that.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy its a school exchange students program you probably know the drill ;)

so that means i can go to an English school till the end of this school year but since its my last year of school befor the university (atleast in this country) its preaty tough to decide

PS. speaking English wouldnt be a prob although i have an American acsent
(i learnd the whole language from waching TV same goies for German and they say TV dosent teach you anything :laff: ) but when it comes to writing i have a fiew trubbles :rolleyes:

and Shijing id love to have a good stick fight whit you ;) (revive the swordfights :D)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Prove to those Limey bastards that we're not all fat and stupid.

Best answers
Writing isn't as much of a problem as speaking, as I think that the people who mark your exams are able to take the fact that you're foreign into account to some extent.

I don't think anyone can make this decision for you though, you've just got to weigh up the good and bad points, and then tip the balance with what you really want to do. If I were to recieve an offer to go to France example (let's pretend that my C grade in French meant something) then the main things I would consider would be my friends (staying away for a year could damage friendships, plus when you go back, you won't be in the same school), who I would be living with when I went (don't want to end up with someone you don't get along with), my education of course (would it make things harder). Most importantly though, I would consider what my gut feeling about it is.

Personally I'd go for it, as I said oppertunities like that don't come up every day and chances are it'd be a great new experience.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i made this thread to get some opinions
Arthos said:
Prove to those Limey bastards that we're not all fat and stupid.
im not an American im a Slovenian and dosent that sound a bit to hatefull twards the English peuple

anyways ill probably stay here since this thing would make me fall behind scedule on my diploma (to tel the trough id love to come but a year is a bit to much)

maby i can visit some of you peuple one time on holiday in England
ill tell you here be4 i come ;)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll have to save the stick for another day or person then ;_;

Best answers
Well I'd like to remind you Europeans that I'm American and I'm very much interested in the culture and language there, that's why I took World History, German, and might take AP European History. When I do go to Europe, I'd like to think that the Europeans at least believe I care about who they are, and that I wouldn't just be another stupid American.
And no, I don't believe all the English are fat and stupid.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
i'll have to save the stick for another day or person then ;_;
i'll fight ya if u want :devgrin:

too bad about not coming here.... but maybe ur better off.. i hate this country..... but i cant think of anywhere better, so im stuck :(

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well home is still home

as i said ill maby come visit England and then we can have a stick fight all 3 of us ;)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nZ said:
Iif u want to go to england , only go to london (centre) , anywhere else wont be a warm welcome, since every1 thinks they're all gansta n 'ard especially where i live :S
I'd have always thought London to be worse ! lol

I live in kidderminster, and its pretty much chav free (they never do anything anyway) and its damn nice where i live too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom