energy shield

Best answers
i am suggesting another version of the shield. It could last about 2 seconds and cost about 1/10 of your KI. It could protect you from small beams ant KI blasts. It could be a small round shield around you. and you could not fire a shield beam. What do you think about my idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends really, i mean if you gave it to every character, they would be invincible from any beam attack (for example, Vegeta throws a full power final flash, and you stop it by using your little shield and only loosing a fraction of your ki) IMO this isn't a suggestion i would recommend

Best answers
i said it could defend you from KI BLASTS AND SMALL BEAMS ! I wasn't talking about final flash or spirit bomb or finishing burster. Just Ki blasts and small beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH right, i am sorry but again this would be toooootally pointless, cause you knock them off straight away with a normal block without using up your KI anyway

Best answers
but if the beams or KI blasts are flying at you from all sides. You have to do many turning around if you want to block them all

almostdeleted

A
or you could just press teleport and your safe. Pretty easy..

Pointless suggestion..

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
or you could just press teleport and your safe. Pretty easy..

Pointless suggestion..
Look, we aren't here to chat, what is the best way to dodge blasts. It's the same thing that you would say: " why there's a KI blast, when you have kamehameha?"

Best answers
No, it's not. While kames do do a ton of damage, they take up ki and time - not something you always have. Ki beams and balls are good for these situations.

On the other hand, your shield is inferior to the one ingame (unable to block most beams, no secondary attack). You have to introduce a new element into your suggestion to make it stand out more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it only lasts 2 seconds aswell, then it will pretty pointless aswell. People shooting ki blast and generic beam will do it a bit longer than that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a move that does exactly this

whats it called??

oh yeah thats right

its called block

Best answers
ok, then maybe this shield can be an improved blocking in a high transformation level or something...

Best answers
in that way, that you don't have to turn yourself in to the side where the beam comes from.You don't have turn around- the shield is all around you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so in other words its a compleatly unfair and unbalancing block

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom