Energy Drain in SSj

Best answers
I know it has been suggested long time ago- by me - but nobody took notice.
I think it would be much more like the shows - and be much nicer - if being SSj would permanently cost some energy. The closer you are at the minimum-transform-powerlevel, the more it should cost. Finally if you reach perfect transform pl, the drain should be near zero.
This would make the game more balanced at the time the first one or two players on a server turn SSj.

Best answers
I apologise for double-posting, but since obviously nobody took notice of this thread I considered it quite important to put it to the top of the list again...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i tought that to, it would make the game ballanced but if they put it in .....

Best answers
Usually a sentence beginning with "but" continues with some con-argument. So what is it??!!

Best answers
Yeah, that would make the game more balanced and also maybe if there power level falls to much form ssj drain or there life being low they should fall out of ssj like the show cause I was just playing as trunks and had 6 life and 30,000 power and still fighting as a ssj this also would add more balance to those first changed ssj... good suggestion [SSj]~Piccolo

Best answers
there is a naturally increased drain on power being ssj, other chars don't hav this drain, on things like flying. i agree its a very good conept. and subsequent transforms for ssj should hav higher drain when u just transform so the pl ratio becomes bigger with each transform til perfect.
i guess i should double post my alternative health/ki idea back to top as it was quite a good idea. yeah its gone a few pages back and hardly anyone has seen it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that they price to play as a ascended character is already enough as is.

If you are barely at the minimum those few seconds grind by slowly as you hope no one takes notice.

And if you are doing something that takes a lot of ki, you'll end up descending anyways.

This would unballance PSing in an asc. vers desc. character because the asc. character has to worry about both his ki draining from his ascension and the pumping ki into the beam, and probably turbo too.

Best answers
thats y u dont ascend until u need to. because of the extra drain, y not avoid that and see if u can handle ur foe normally until u hav the pl for perfect transform, then as is stated above, it becomes easy, all u hav to do is prepare for the next slog up to ssj2 and 3 etc.

Best answers
Miroku, you get such a big bust when you frist transfrom as a ssj, do if your in a ps your prolly going to win any ways cause you have a couple of million on the guy.... i just think it would add more balance to the game.

Best answers
well you see that wouldnt work for charictors like buu and piccolo and stuff it wouldnt work buu when he trancforms its not something he controls in the show when he trancforms its perminate it should be like that with piccolo cuz when he gos ssj he meditates and stuff it wouldnt work the balance would be way off and it would screw up the melee system

Best answers
1. this would only apply to the saiyans for their ssj transforms
2. picolo doesn't hav ssj, he's a namek. see i know stuff!

Best answers
It definatly would make things more even but how may people would complain?
Personaly im for it but some people would just give up transforming all together and start beam spaming or something like that. You have to look at both sides of it.

Best answers
Ok i can post an arguement against this.In the cell saga both Gohan and Goku learnt o be super saiyan without draining there energy.And it was in the series so you cant use the movie arguement...i thnk it shouldt be added...but maybe increase the drain of turbo when you turn ssj...that would be a better version of this idea...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not gonna happen

if ssj costed ungodly amounts of ki then they would be a huge disadvantage to someone like buu or krillin who have no ki costs

and something u have to remember

the ki costs may not seem alot now but when the higher levels of ssj are in the ki cost for the high levels will be bigger as well

so upping the ki cost for ssj would only make the higher ssj levels pritty much unreachable

Best answers
To solve that, maybe you can do it for them all so when minimum costs more ki, if you gain more pl (to the perfect stage) costs less ki.

Alsow what you can do is, if you gain more pl you gain more ki aswel.

Vegeta example : 750.000 pl (donno the exact ki) 400.000 ki

later on normal form vegeta: 1.500.000 pl 1.000.000 ki so that alsow in normal form, you can withold a ssj abit better and teleport abit more, and this would alsow have a reason to get more pl as soon as you can, becuase you now would really have a advantage to have a higher pl then another person.

summary: more pl=> more ki.

Abit more realistic (dbz series 1st time ssj takes tons of power and drains alot same for any other transforms)

and best yet FINALLY an advantage for having more pl (cuz atm doesnt mean much even if you have 10 mil more pl then other ppl) more pl means, more ki so an advantage over someone with less pl (which means he got less ki)

p.s you maybe think this would unbalance the game, but the damage from hits taken stays the same, the only thing this would add is if someone gets more pl then another guy, he has abit more ki so can teleport more and doesnt have to recharge that much.

But on transformations the drain should defenitly be implemented for all chars.

Best answers
This drain should be quite high when near minimum-transforming-pl, but go back to zero when at perfect transform. Of course it should not be too high in SSj1, but later (you know, in about five or six years ;)) when SSj3 is implemented, there should be a really big drain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom