Energy Aura

Best answers
Maybe in the later versions, the stronger you get, the larger your aura could be when you charge up.

And when you are at max, the screen shakes along with anybody else's screen when they near you

Cheers

Best answers
when you say bigger you mean like maximum of twice as big or more?

cause atm i think twice as big would be acceptable for realy powerfull players...

and the trembling screen idea is quite good...

lets see what everyone else thinks :laff:

Best answers
yes thats good:D:D but 2 as big.. thats kinda big.. ore you mean its 2 times as big when you realy strong.. ore you mean it gets 2 as big every time coz thats kinda big but the idea is good:D:D

and i got a few other ideas for aura.. like when you stand still the aura is call so it needs to be smaller when you atack it needs to be bigger and when you just flying it most be normal..

Best answers
not that big, BUT bigger depending on ya pl.. otherwise there would be 25 auramodels or something.. right?

but that shaking screen thing would be cool!

Best answers
With all that animation there would be massive lag.
Think about a 25 person server, with shaking screens and aura's the size of Mt. Everest.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then make a cvar to turn off this eye-candy. It really doesnt matter to me, cause I turned off just about all eye-candy for the game. My Graphics card can handle at highest level eye-candy at about 30 fps, but I perfer around 90-100 fps.

Glenn said:
With all that animation there would be massive lag.
Think about a 25 person server, with shaking screens and aura's the size of Mt. Everest.
Hes talking about the most it can reach is 2 times the origional size. That is if you have about 2.5 mil power level larger then the last person.

Best answers
hmm...Maybe I should clear up the aura thing.

What I means was like say every 500,000pl, the aura increases in size. Once it reaches a certain level, that'd be the max and the aura would be very big. Stuff which you see later in DBZ and in DBGT.

And the screen would shake when you are charging up and have reached your max. While you are charging, the screen's of others shake at the same time indicating that you are nearing a helluva strong opponent.

Those two ideas just give the game that extra realism.

Best answers
the shaking would never be implemented because it would definitely cause way too much lag

but I always wanted the aura to get bigger, i dont know if or how it would be coded, but i think it would be fun to have a bigger aura displaying your power

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about just use the servers average pl and go like the size of the explotions

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
how about just use the servers average pl and go like the size of the explotions

Bingo. It would make it easier to identify the player with the power level you are looking for as well. Still, it would require the creation of additional aura models, though not necisarilly 10 or 20. You could make 1 for well below average, one for average, one for well above average, and one for ridiculous (for that one beam spamming Evil Buu in the corner that eats everyone that comes too close to him).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom