EMO Girl puts the EMO in EMO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
yo dude dont get emotional on me :D i was just drunk and like stoned :D so i like posted wtf like came to mind like first like ... man like ... il stop now ... like ... man -.- ...
Dude, like, I'm so totally emo, I got emotional because I couldn't find my lucky penny :( So i cut myself.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't have arrogance without arrogant people. You can't have stereotypical views without stereotypical people.

I fail to realize any humor or validity in that video or in the replies that have followed.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
You can't have arrogance without arrogant people. You can't have stereotypical views without stereotypical people.

I fail to realize any humor or validity in that video or in the replies that have followed.
I support your post. I hate emo music, and a lot of people are whiners, but this video was just a prank that took our views to an extreme. The way some of you are acting, you'd think emos are the worst thing in the world.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you and MC are taking this far too seriously. Lighten up.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I think you and MC are taking this far too seriously. Lighten up.
It isn't like this really bothers me, but I think the point needs to be made. By being so judgemental and so condescending, you are baisically acting like "emo" kids - crying and whining about the strange habits they have.

Tell me, what's the real difference between being someone who embellishes their pain, and someone who rags on those people for being that way? Aren't you both just feeding the others 'habit'?

It's rediculous either way, and I'm not a good person, don't think I'm trying to act all high and mighty. I just see no reason why people are so harsh towards emo kids. A lot of them are just lying attention seekers, so what? If that's how they choose to evolve as people, then I respect that.

Maybe you think I should lighten up, but that'd be disregarding how I feel about this subject, and I just won't do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaaand there we go.

we all had a laugh and a joke, but if someone feels strongly enough about it that we shouldnt laugh or poke fun, then we shouldnt.

we all need to respect the line when its drawn.

from now on, serious comments only please.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Dude, like, I'm so totally emo, I got emotional because I couldn't find my lucky penny :( So i cut myself.
dude ... like ... dont do that, its like,... ****ed up man, like ... dont be me man ... like jeez ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
aaaand there we go.

we all had a laugh and a joke, but if someone feels strongly enough about it that we shouldnt laugh or poke fun, then we shouldnt.

we all need to respect the line when its drawn.

from now on, serious comments only please.
How the hell can you have 'serious' comments about that video?

Best answers
Flagrantly insulting Emo's aside, you can't deny that then content in that video was hi-****ing-larious.

Birds dying as a metaphor for entropy in society? Oh please, that is one of the lamest insights ever, you have to find that funny. If you don't, I don't think you're human, man. Seriously. :p

Best answers
So thats what a emo is.
Learning somthing every day.

And yes human species will die out adventualy, but its not today, is it?
Every one dies adventualy, or hasnt she noticed it yet. - Ougth to be old enuch.
And why does nearly every one assume that death is a bad thing?

Yes life isnt easy, its not supposed to be.
Violence is a nessesary thing, without it we all would be bakteria.
(violens trigers evolution - and dont start abaut no god created us)
Justice? Justice dosnt exist, atleast the human standast justice.
Most problems of humans are not realy worth to be consernd of.
(Just think throughtly abaut some aspect of your existance, do you realy need it? You'll be suprised.)

She should be happy that she is alive at all. I doubt that she realises how luck she realy is.(maybe she dosnt know where babys come either.)
And waisting this gift only to wail abaut problems that are irrelovent? - Now this is a bad thing to do.

- She should play alittle ESF, that will fade eny misery away :yes: .
(unless my crap comp crashes, ;( makes me so angry .... must kill somthing)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
So thats what a emo is.

Every one dies adventualy, or hasnt she noticed it yet. - Ougth to be old enuch.

(Just think throughtly abaut some aspect of your existance, do you realy need it? You'll be suprised.)

She should be happy that she is alive at all. I doubt that she realises how luck she realy is.(maybe she dosnt know where babys come either.)
And waisting this gift only to wail abaut problems that are irrelovent? - Now this is a bad thing to do.

Philosophical(ize) much?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
So thats what a emo is.

While reading that, I couldn't help but realize how similar this is to the video we're commenting on.

Best answers
Did it realy? I dont thin that im cryng over no ones death or how hard life is.
I might have expressed my self wrong but mostlikely you didnt understand me... but so what, think of me as you like, you opinion of me dosnt matter to me.
(maybe it should but i just dont care, primary to me is my own strength and im not just physical, muscle is as important as brains for one is useles with out the other)

Hmmyes i tend to philosophse alittle during my free time. (I have had mutch of it lately.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder said:
Did it realy? I dont thin that im cryng over no ones death or how hard life is.
I might have expressed my self wrong but mostlikely you didnt understand me... but so what, think of me as you like, you opinion of me dosnt matter to me.
(maybe it should but i just dont care, primary to me is my own strength and im not just physical, muscle is as important as brains for one is useles with out the other)

Hmmyes i tend to philosophse alittle during my free time. (I have had mutch of it lately.)
That's what makes us emo's emo my dear and beloved friend: No one understands us. It's like that dead bird, it symbolizes how no one understands us becuase it can. It in reality doesn't, but it does now because I said so and I'm a poet and a toilet flushing could symbolize how our society is ****ty :( :( :(

</3 you all hurt me on the inside.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good god, her eyes were too freaky to stand. I watched it for five seconds, got goosebumps, and turned it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very clever. It's also reviving a long dead thread, which you know is against the rules.

Don't do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom