EEA vs EVM?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
cold steel said:
>_> And another wasn't able to use his computer,/QUOTE]

Sounds like you had Viki@killer working for you, lol...what ever happend to that little fake?

Anyways...I cant wait to test out both mods. They will both up the fun factor of ESF, and that is the most important thing. Thank you both teams for all of your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

And Slim...things change. Get over the past and move on. The guys at EVM have been working very hard to make up for their past mistakes and it shows.

Best answers
nuttzy tried to steal evms code and all evms stuff and give it to everyone, his plan was to ask Raven wat character he wanted nuttzys good brolly for and nuttzy would animate it to that character, but he had to be on the team if it was to be done, then once he did it he would give everyone ALL evms stuff but lukily *someone* told someone and the rest explains it self

Best answers
well ive looked at EEA and i agree it looks more professional..BUT i still want EVM...here is why. I think both mods are looking fantastic the models in EEA are great among other things....but really I still want to play EVM for the transformations...Unfortunatly EVM will lose its "cool" factor over some time and I predict that EEA will rule over EVM....BUt i could be wrong....the EVM team may take a crack at gameplay and if they did then I definitly think that EEA will have strong competition!!
Oh and yah no flaming guys I want to keep this thread open to peoples oppinion on the mods. Not go at eachothers throats:)

Best answers
I see this thread getting shut down soon.. :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not flaming or spaming, im not saying that they rip...i ment to say that it looks fimiliar

Best answers
well ive seen the models and they arent the same....so no problem there right?!?!
Anyway im taking more time looking at EEA and it keeps looking like somthing that ESF will do in 1.3
Both mods have strengths but both have weaknesses
EEA will do well untill 1.3 does most the of the stuff the EEA is doing gameplay wise.
EVM will do ok for a while untill people either get bored of it or end up going to EEA for better gameplay.
IN the long run it looks as if EVM will last longer due to the Transformations...but we never know..

PS..I saw that EEA added the FINAL FLASH to Trunk's aresenal.....now i know he never used that attack but maybe they can make it his Buster Cannon...maybe change the name...cause FInal Flash is really Vegetas calling card.

+ guys stop trying to close this thread...as long as people dont get into a flame war then it will be fine..The mods are probobly watching it very closly anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sliq said:
I see this thread getting shut down soon.. :S
how bout now?

esf forums aint the place to hold fights between which addon is better or what not

its not allowed for other posts and it wont be allowed here

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*shakes his head* I warned you guys. Nobody ever listens.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom