EEA release date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woohoo!!!!! Cant wait. ;D
Off-Topic: Do i download BakaSan or Wait for tomorow's Anbu&AonE? :scared: :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this a confirmed estimate with all the remaining team members, or a deadline,?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
is this a confirmed estimate with all the remaining team members, or a deadline,?
Confirmed estimate + deadline both. Everything should be completed by then, and EEA will release on 1st march no matter what.

And I should really point out that such things are better asked on the EEA forums, rather than over here.

Best answers
That's great! I'm going to download it the moment they release it. Just a bummer some models could be better :( Good job anyway!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some models are better than no models,

Best answers
man im getting tired of all this crap about the models , they look fine and if you don't like them then make them yourself. They are all doing the best they can

Best answers
i wonder if its going to be a big hit since another dbz mod is schelduled to come out in the middle of feburary, but i would definatley be downloading it :)

Best answers
just saw the transformations from EEA and i must say that they are much shorter than the EVM ones but also less gfx... even less than the ssj transformation.. the only thing that happens is that the togle gets alot bigger during the transformation... BUT THIS IS ONLY BASED ON THE GOKU TRANSFORMATION i still think it is a verry good addon for esf and i an happy when it comes since esfstuff will have the file the first (sierra told me) i hope that we can handle it with the bandwidth becourse in februari we probaly will have 180 GB used of our 200 GB monthly... maybe i buy a extra reseller accound to host it for a while to handle the bandwidth for it Anyway... esfstuff will have the POWER to host it

1 march ... i`m looking forward to that date

Best answers
i think EEA isnt making a big deal bout the GFX because all off those low end comps who carnt handle massize GFX but then i could be wrong

Best answers
I respect EEA because there keeping the transformation's similar to ESF's style. They transform, there aura's get larger, to me it look's like there keeping in mind people's FPS and not making it just for the eye candy. Good work EEA team. :yes:

Best answers
just 15 days to wait and then we can finally see EEA :) but do you guys also gonna release the server pack or only the client?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, your getting evm and eea mixed up again, there is no need for a seperate server pack for eea it works "right out of the box'

Best answers
W00t W00t W00t W00t W00t W00t W00t W00t!! Thanks guys for the hard work!

Best answers
so we all will be able to open a server on eea?
and how its gonna work with evm
the game will ask me wich semi mod i wanna use??

Best answers
o_O
to "open" a server with eea just go to create game and select the map o_O
/me shrugs
no

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there should be a small window for esf when I start it
(I can do it myself via VB!)
do you want it with EVM?
EVM
ESF
EEA
just HL
EXIT
5 buttons!
hey wait a sec!
thats coool!!! maybe I can do it!
but what I want to know about mods for esf mod such as EEA
is how exactly can I trigger running the mod with its extra mod or normaly

I know that for EVM I have something to deal with META MOD or something like that
but I want something which is more spesific!

Best answers
oke it`s 1 march now.. and i don`t see EEA anywhere :O could be becourse it`s 1 march in the netherlands :p usa is still 29 Februari :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea... I seriously doubt that EEA would be released 12:00 on the dot in the netherlands buddy..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea time zones play a big part when it comes to release dates. who knows which time zone theyre going by. either way, it will come. i dont see the eea team as beinbg one to miss their release date. youve got to be rpetty sure to set one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom