Edit to [CELL's] attacks

Best answers
I thought of this and related this to Buu's canday attack....How does first form cell start of with all his attacks? He should have an attack with his tail and sucks up the enemy depending on enemy goku/picolo/vegeta , after absorbing the right character you then obtain their attack Galit gun/kamehameha/special beam cannon and abit of PL.

If this attack is used against other players which cannot have an attack obtained from them, Cell should just receive abit of PL

Best answers
And we should definately use search, so that we all don't have to hear this.

Plus, this could either be over powering (Him learning the Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Buu Candy Attack) or horrible(not being able to get any attacks). Not to mention this doesn't follow the show, and doesn't balance him

Best answers
All the attacks cell gets are already put in to his very being he already knows them all. So like Culex said it wouldn't follow the show but i do like the idea about his tail attack to take energy but nothing else.

Best answers
When i said he would absorb the attack i didn't mean he would get all their attacks like spirit bomb thats just dumb, i mean remove special beam cannon, galit gun, kamehameha from cell and he would have to re obtain those 3 attacksby absorbing those players, k but this is only a suggestion, cell could get ki/hp whatever ya want. Also I don't know how my idea doesn't follow the show?

Best answers
Maybe in 1.2 if cell has a melle struggle if the other peeps hp is below 10 and cell wins, he sucks him up with his tail and get full ki again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom