ECX RC2

Best answers
How to delete the advanced melee in ECX RC2?
How to chnage the name of the characters in the character selection screen in ECX RC2?
Thank's.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by recodeing all the characters for chaning there names as to the advanced mellie i dont remember how to alter

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can remove advanced melee by typing following into the console.

mp_simplemelee 1

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a multiplayer command. And its part of ESF itself so it may have a few sideeffects if you use it with ECX. Though it shouldnt.

That command increases simple melee blow back distance and removes prepunch. And since prepunch is needed to use throwing or advanced melee it removes the en tire advanced melee system ^^

IF you add it to the game.cfg file it should be on by default when you make a server. Otherwhise i think youll have to enter it every time you make a game.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Its a multiplayer command. And its part of ESF itself so it may have a few sideeffects if you use it with ECX. Though it shouldnt.

That command increases simple melee blow back distance and removes prepunch. And since prepunch is needed to use throwing or advanced melee it removes the en tire advanced melee system ^^

IF you add it to the game.cfg file it should be on by default when you make a server. Otherwhise i think youll have to enter it every time you make a game.
Yay thanks for that!I hate adv melee and my friends abuse it!

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven never relesed them
while that's true I gave away parts of the code to people of certain projects. Although I wouldn't give it just to anyone, I trusted those ppl and I'm sure they apreciated it by now betraying that trust. We thought about releaseing ECX's source when we release ESF Final, on the other hand there are no *.sma files in ECX xD we kinda wrote a whole SDK plus APi plus our own compiler for it, it jsut eventually runs on AMXX and uses Pawn and the programming language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom