ECX Addon Reborn Project

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're adding on new scripts, so sure. If you only had esf installed and you can't join any umf servers, it should be considered an addon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yes and no. Those would just be small customizations. An addon as we think of it would typically be a full project, featuring something of everything.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't join a server hosting the addon with regular ESF, it should be considered an addon. If not, it's not big enough.

My two cents

Best answers
we rip them... but we try to take permisions... and where can i find darksun??!?!?!
and some models are gonna be from 0... like janmeba look:

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That spirit bomb looks cool, but it doesn't exactly look like a spirit bomb.. looks like some kind of cosmic galaxy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nemix12 said:
we rip them... but we try to take permisions...
Make sure you get permission BEFORE you use the model, not after. Ripping models generally isn't viewed as a good thing here.

Best answers
yes we rip but we ask for permisions *now* too and we try to make some models from 0 look at our janemba i'm learning 3ds max now i'm trying to do kid goku head...
ssj4fusion:

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spirit bomb and death ball are very good, and so does the goku model. But I agree with grega about the aura. Even on swooping it wont be very eyecandy unless it is a very animated aura like in open beta, wich it doesnt seem to be. It may look great on a foto but for what i understant its a very static aura.

Best answers
i have found darksun cant wait for his answer :D for the aura ;)
i'll do an edit of the 1.3 aura then :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have found darksun cant wait for his answer :D for the aura ;)
i'll do an edit of the 1.3 aura then :p
Good luck with that XD

Youll need to reanimate it and recode some stuff in order to even get it to look correctly.

The 1.3 aura isnt rotationary like the aura you are using is. Its fully animated instead. So any changes you want to do requires reanimating it ^^

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. I agree with that it doesnt realy look like a spirit bomb. its great work, but it doesnt give the DBZ feeling.

2. will this fix so that when you stand on the ground. your arms arent straight and looks like you are posing just to se how he looks and not in a cool pose.

rest is very good. im gonna try to get this, some time:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom