• NEVER WE LOVE ESF!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
yeah same goes for warcraft, Quake, age of Empires and Diablo
Yes, but Half-Life remains the most popular, as the engine it was built on is the most expandable (Hence, 30 bazillion mods).

Of course, people have tried to "spice up" Half-Life's graphics (Such as the Bloom module, which for some reason is detected as a hack by VAC... I'll never get my Steam back...).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
so far every addon made for ESF has sucked pretty much.

EEA was decent.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that EVM is good for people like me that simply love a Dragonball game and like playing with players that are on par with them.

ESF is a great mod in its own right, but the huge degree of freedom and creativity has invoked what I call "God-players", and others call "pros". That's the main reason I don't like playing ESF servers. I'm almost afraid of them actually. Because 5 times out of ten there will be one or God forbid, more players that can take anyone who's not a pro and slice them up and down without trying. They invent little circumstancial techniques that own just about anyone, and they have an inexplicable instinct of taking people by surprise. I've seen them do it, somehow able to attack indirectly and make the opponent lose sight of them. I've tried to recreate this, but I've never seen how. At the speed I move, any enemy can see me trying to feint left or right, or try to lose them by diving below or above. It tends to make ESF no fun to me, and moreover it actually pisses me off.

It also makes me angry to see pros going down into noob or norm-level servers just to kick the crap outta people. They should have their own servers for other pros, because noobs and average players stand no chance and makes the game a burden rather than a recreational release.

That's just my opinion. That's why I prefer playing EVM. I like being able to have a fair, even match with people at or near my skill level. God forbid any pro plays EVM, busting up to power level 500,000,000 and destroying the whole server with a ki-blast.

Best answers
500,000,000?
J.. thats an exaggeration right?
^^
Yeah a decent server list for noobs/average/pros would be pwnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know, whenever I usually goto an EVM server when i actually DO feel like playing it, theres some pretty god like people there.

more godlike then ESF ;_;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
I dont know, whenever I usually goto an EVM server when i actually DO feel like playing it, theres some pretty god like people there.

more godlike then ESF ;_;
EVM = SSJ3, Kamahameha, FIRE!!!!!! EXPLODE!!!!!!!11111. Bye bye everyone on server.
ESF Pros > EVM Pros, provided theyv'e played evm atleast once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
EVM = SSJ3, Kamahameha, FIRE!!!!!! EXPLODE!!!!!!!11111. Bye bye everyone on server.
ESF Pros > EVM Pros, provided theyv'e played evm atleast once.
Actually, the only real reason I play EVM is for the big blasts.

I personally LOVE games where it involves total destruction O/

Which reminds me... wheres my Serious sam...

so typically, I like playin EVM. but whenever I play it I usually just go around by myself and see how big I can get the beam, I never join a server and play.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Actually, the only real reason I play EVM is for the big blasts.

I personally LOVE games where it involves total destruction O/

Which reminds me... wheres my Serious sam...

so typically, I like playin EVM. but whenever I play it I usually just go around by myself and see how big I can get the beam, I never join a server and play.
More like Postal 2.

To be on-topic, I'll just say that EVM and BTL will fail.

Best answers
Hey guys i thought id check back lol(i kinda forgot i started this)
right now i think evm is winning but when 1.3 comes out goodbye evm
and hello offical esf!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryguy5357 said:
Hey guys i thought id check back lol(i kinda forgot i started this)
right now i think evm is winning but when 1.3 comes out goodbye evm
and hello offical esf!
Actualy there are more ESf players than EVM players round ^^

Besides the fact that theere are lots more good ESF players than good EVM players.

Best answers
True but i ment for fun did i mention I LIKE BIG BOOOM:laff: lol and when i started this i ment esf1.2 vs fakes(mods) but it's still good. i should have been spcific

and btw some 1 said a mod cant surpass orginal what about esf passing hl;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF and half life are based on difrent things.

If ESF was based on teh same story as HL thanyou could say that. But since it isnt. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryguy5357 said:
True but i ment for fun did i mention I LIKE BIG BOOOM:laff: lol and when i started this i ment esf1.2 vs fakes(mods) but it's still good. i should have been spcific

and btw some 1 said a mod cant surpass orginal what about esf passing hl;)
Basically like, a mod of the mod. ESF and HL are completely different things. But, if ESF had everything the same as HL did, except with DBZ characters, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, it might surpass.

But theres relatively nothing in common with ESF and HL, so no show there.

But, EVM is a mod off of ESF. thats just my opinion.

edit: curses. Grega beat it to me by a long shot. Damn myspace and my short attention span ;_;

Best answers
Well some of the addons are making the users happy... Esf will never be changed enough to be called another game NEVER!! EVeryone who makes mods know that they cant change so much ... this game rullz 2much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom