Earth Special Forces

Best answers
going back to the "noobs" problem if I may :) ...
u people have mentioned almost everything besides the most obvious fact.
this is DBZ, animated series, both grown ups and small kids play it! and when I say small I mean my friends brother for example is like 9 or 10.... if I wouldent have helped him get into the game I think he still wouldent have known how to even switch between attacks :)
now add the fact that a lot of people are from a lot of different countries so someone might be young in age and not familiar with english at all... u have to see what I mean right? u cant tell a 11-12 year old kid who barely speaks english to go read the ****ing manual... dont be surprised that he doesnt... he probably doesnt even know how to surf the internet :)
ESF is for everyone, I didnt see an age cap when I started playing it, and all u people might say "noobs are annoying" and "I learned all by myself" but u have to remember each person is different, some are more independent and learn everything alone and some need guidance all the way :)
just make sure u put that in ur head when a noob asks u something and ur first urge is to tell him to freaking read the manual or to go open a private server or anything inappropriate, remember we were all noobs once :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the kid can't speak english, that is out of my leage :p

But I don't think kids that young even be playing esf then. By brother is 12, he plays it, read the manual, and he plays fine, but thats almost the minumum for me. There are no swear filters, there are derogatory terms, and if the kid is smart enough to knoww that they needed to buy half-life, download esf, get steam, type inthe cd key, then I think they would know how to double tap a button. The controls are fairly simple, it's getting good that takes practice. Yeah a few tips are good for that situation, but thats all they really need to know.

If they can speak english, my visual tutorial is quite enough to help them with most problems, if they speak another language...Well, i dunno, kinda hard to do that for an englshish mod i must admit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should however try to get people to join things like the force pit or something for a small donation (I sure as hell would pay to get in).
Didn't you know you already can do it?
if I wouldent have helped him get into the game I think he still wouldent have known how to even switch between attacks
now add the fact that a lot of people are from a lot of different countries so someone might be young in age and not familiar with english at all... u have to see what I mean right? u cant tell a 11-12 year old kid who barely speaks english to go read the ****ing manual... dont be surprised that he doesnt... he probably doesnt even know how to surf the internet
If one doesn't surf the internet then he can't get the game :rolleyes: problem solved

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
I have watched all dragonball, dragonballz, dragonball-gt epesoides. In addition, I have played all the dragonballz games going back to the super nintendo games, and to as recent as Dragonballz:sagas, budokai 1-3,etc,etc............... Im telling you right now, that all these games are poor, and are created by companies that have no idea about what Dragonballz series is really about. The exception is ESF. I have been playing this game for 3 months, and I have to say that I feel like the actual character in the tv show. It is created by experts that acutally know what Dragonballz is really about. Im telling you right now that no dragonballz game is as good as this game.

Team, I want you to know that you should be greatly proud of yourself because this game is just simply phenomenal.

I want this game to continue on forever and ever. To ensure that, I think you do the following:

- Instead of keeping at as a free MOD, sell it worldwide around stores, online, etc, etc. Im telling you right now that Dragonballz is so fu*n popular, and this game has great potential. If you sell it, you will become rich, and will have the ability to improve this game to the next level. I personally think that if you are not making money out of this game, you are slowly losing because you are working on an excellent project, but you are not getting rewarded for it. Sure there are awards for best MOD, and stuff, but wouldn’t it be better that you get money in return for your hard efforts? If you look at the Budokai games, you can clearly see that it has sold millions of copies because of its popularity, and this will too, if you sell it, rather than keep it free.

- Secondly, I also believe that this game will become more popular as well. If you play this game online, you will see that there is only about 10-15 servers. Why? Because this game is not advertised, is not found in any stores, etc,etc. Counter-Strike however has thousands and thousands of servers because not only is it good, but because it IS in STORES, and has MANY MANY SITES.

Team, keep up the good work, and I cant wait for ESF 1.3.

I actully think that esf is soo good that won't bee neded tu spread up (is'l aleready in the whole world) or not..... in any case i think the boys don't made the game for money .......ESF rocks and he will break the reputation by beeg selled because it's illegal (no license) Keep it like this ESF nu need of spreading up

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
dixing is right. Not everyone can speak english very well. I'm one of them, I't takes me like an hour to tipe all this. But cause Im familier with the game I still help alot of noobs. Chakra-X's tutorial should help any kid with basic english.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well if the kid can't speak english, that is out of my leage :p

But I don't think kids that young even be playing esf then. By brother is 12, he plays it, read the manual, and he plays fine, but thats almost the minumum for me. There are no swear filters, there are derogatory terms, and if the kid is smart enough to knoww that they needed to buy half-life, download esf, get steam, type inthe cd key, then I think they would know how to double tap a button. The controls are fairly simple, it's getting good that takes practice. Yeah a few tips are good for that situation, but thats all they really need to know.

If they can speak english, my visual tutorial is quite enough to help them with most problems, if they speak another language...Well, i dunno, kinda hard to do that for an englshish mod i must admit.
well if you wanted a multi lanuage compatible guide you could get in contac with them and just get them to write everything in their language and then put it into the flash. That's could be easy to do aswell i guess

i think the installer should have the option of lanuch the manaual and such , but also on a side note have "join the community" or something in the installer (Links the user to the forums upon install , and if that person isn't regeistered for the forums then Give them the option of "would you like to be apart of the community" or something like that)

Best answers
the only way i see esf being sold is valve getting behind it.. i mean atm its on the third party games list which means valve notices its support
if we could somehow i dunno challenge them to a game or try interest them
they would hire the team
insert current valave workers
great a great game
pay for the license
sell it
and
probs convert it to source (eeek ibetter not get banned :p)

Best answers
it is a hl mod...will only be a half life mod...will not be sold and won't go anywhere else..

doesn't mean it isn't a good game...just a dead end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom