DVD Screenshot taker....

Best answers
Im looking for a program what can take screen shots off DVD's and get past the 'block' thing so the image will not go black when saved does anyone know where i ca get this program? and it will work....

Best answers
Largo said:
Im looking for a program what can take screen shots off DVD's and get past the 'block' thing so the image will not go black when saved does anyone know where i ca get this program? and it will work....
Press the print screen button on your keybord. Go into a image editing program and paste it in.

For short clips, try downloading this:CamStudio
This program is freeware. I have no idea if it'll work, i dont even have a dvd drive :rolleyes:
Credits go to mr. satan for recommending this great program.

EDIT: If this is endorsing the w word, feel free to delete my post. By the looks of it though, he just wants screenshots...

EDIT #2: Hibiki said the same thing i did at the same time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just take paintshoppro and use the image capture buttion once the movie is playing on ur desktop

Retired
Best answers
that prolly wont help Switch, since it gets black when he does that, (happend to me aswell but with DivX), you can use virtualDub www.virtualdub.com if you make a screeny through that it works, only works for DivX tho I think. dunno how to solve DVD question tho, mebbie its not possible with DVD. really dont know.

Best answers
Keep in mind there are different compressors with this program (not just divx), but judge is probabaly right... But he is looking for a program, so why not recomend?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
camstudio won't work. Already tried it out of curiosity.

Best answers
Option B is:
Goto Display Properties
settings tab
Advanced
Troubleshoot <---Here you will find a Hardware Acceleration bar
Lower the bar to NO hardware acceleration
Now, when you try the prtscreen/paste technique it won't come out black.

just remember to bring your hardware acceleration back to normal when your done, or the next time you go to play a game it will be foo bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom