Dunno if this has been thought of

Best answers
I did a little search but didnt really know what to look for.I got a few ideas for this....

(1)The scouter should have another mode where you can see ki on as well....In dragonball z if someone wore a scouter and someone fired a ki blast they became aware of it..so maybe add to the scouter on esf a ki mode which displays ki blasts. it would help you plan your attacks and at the same time defend against Beam whores etc.....

(2)If a person is powering up a ki attack they should flash on the scouter to show the increase of ki in there body....sorta like a give away...again it helps with defence

(3)On the scouter give a zoomable feature. The scouters on the series were never effected by not being able to see long distances..especially(spelling?) little areanas involved on the esf game.These are my first ideas so dont be harsh on me :(

Best answers
the first one isn't that they could see when someone chot the ki-blast, it is because when someone fired the blast, their pl went up after they had been hiding it

but i like your ideas, except the 3rd one, it would be sorta impractical

Best answers
i vote yes on #2, sense #2 is pretty much a better version of #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom