Duel system idea.

Best answers
The one thing iv always disliked about ESF are the lamers, you know the ones im talking about, usually they play on the "spec" team, so that they can attack anyone in the game.. Then just float around the map waiting for people who are in fights together, then shoots them dead from a long way away while they arent paying attention, or coming in and hitting you while you fight your friend.

So i purpose this idea. Make a "duel" system, if anyone here has played Jedi Academy you know what im talking about. You and your buddy challenge each other to a fight, when you both accept, the duel starts, and nobody else in the game can hurt you while your dueling.. Only the two people dueling and hurt one another...

It would solve the problem of lamers and beam spammers who like to get free kills from people that are in heated battles. And in my opinion make the game alot more fun, since while in a good fight, i dont have to keep watching over my shoulder hoping someone doesnt shoot/hit me in the back...

Best answers
In 1.2 they wont because off the bubble they made meaning no one else can hurt you but the person you are fighting , god bless the bubble

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I suggest you read the manual on the front page. Melee is already a mano a mano system as of 1.2 .

Closed because the suggestion is already in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom