Dreamcast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Dad just gave me a Dreamcast with Spiderwebs all over it (Literally), With no Controllers or cords, I need a place to buy some, like on the internet, (My mom won't take me anywhere), I tried Ebay but it isn't letting me register, I need a place where it's cheap.

The Duke of Juke
💻 Oldtimer
Retired Forum Staff
Proud owner of HL
Best answers
Look for local used game stores, the ones around where I live have tons of the VMUs(memory card type thingies) and controllers though they lack in games :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 games to buy on dreamcast:

Crazy Taxi
Soul Reaver
Soul Calibur

💻 Oldtimer
Proud owner of HL
Best answers
Obviously the next three to follow would be

Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Powerstone 2 <---Dreamcast exclusive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grandia 2
mvc2
capcom vs snk 2
project justice

only games ya really need

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said I needed a place to buy cables and controllers, not "List the top 3 Dreamcast Games".

Best answers
Deman said:
Look for local used game stores, the ones around where I live have tons of the VMUs(memory card type thingies) and controllers though they lack in games :/
Quoted for reference

Best answers
I loved the Dreamcast. It was my favorite system. Unfotunatly my damn cat (a kitten at the time) chewed my controller cord and the controller ports blew when I turned it on.

Sad, my DC is chilling in the garage right now. He's got company though, Mr. n64 and PS1 are with him.

The Duke of Juke
💻 Oldtimer
Retired Forum Staff
Proud owner of HL
Best answers
I dunno what's going on with my dreamcast, but it's starting to lock up after 30-40 minutes of play :( I'm wondering if it's overheating since I think it's pretty dusty inside, but I don't want to take it apart to get the dust out D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)