Dreamcast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Dad just gave me a Dreamcast with Spiderwebs all over it (Literally), With no Controllers or cords, I need a place to buy some, like on the internet, (My mom won't take me anywhere), I tried Ebay but it isn't letting me register, I need a place where it's cheap.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look for local used game stores, the ones around where I live have tons of the VMUs(memory card type thingies) and controllers though they lack in games :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 games to buy on dreamcast:

Crazy Taxi
Soul Reaver
Soul Calibur

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously the next three to follow would be

Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Powerstone 2 <---Dreamcast exclusive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grandia 2
mvc2
capcom vs snk 2
project justice

only games ya really need

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said I needed a place to buy cables and controllers, not "List the top 3 Dreamcast Games".

Best answers
Deman said:
Look for local used game stores, the ones around where I live have tons of the VMUs(memory card type thingies) and controllers though they lack in games :/
Quoted for reference

Best answers
I loved the Dreamcast. It was my favorite system. Unfotunatly my damn cat (a kitten at the time) chewed my controller cord and the controller ports blew when I turned it on.

Sad, my DC is chilling in the garage right now. He's got company though, Mr. n64 and PS1 are with him.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno what's going on with my dreamcast, but it's starting to lock up after 30-40 minutes of play :( I'm wondering if it's overheating since I think it's pretty dusty inside, but I don't want to take it apart to get the dust out D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom