DragonBall Zta On/Off Line

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, at the moment DragonBall Zeta has been goin of line more and more often, and after all the time ive now spent waiting for it to come back on and retrying it, ive had the idea of this thread.
In this thread, simply state if the game is on or offline, nothing else please, no spam, no "can u help me with" or "my pl is" or "i cant connect", because u wont be answered. If the game is offline, type OFFLINE, if you see a post saying offline, then its offline, simle as that. If you see a post saying its offline, but u checked it and its ONLINE, then replie saying ONLINE to let us all know.
This way, itll save some of us some time normally spent checking it, and it will help others by letting them know if the game is down or there having computer problems.
So, i would like to officially cristen (sp) this thread, by saying....

[align=center]OFFLINE [/align]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
Well, at the moment DragonBall Zeta has been goin of line more and more often, and after all the time ive now spent waiting for it to come back on and retrying it, ive had the idea of this thread.
In this thread, simply state if the game is on or offline, nothing else please, no spam, no "can u help me with" or "my pl is" or "i cant connect", because u wont be answered. If the game is offline, type OFFLINE, if you see a post saying offline, then its offline, simle as that. If you see a post saying its offline, but u checked it and its ONLINE, then replie saying ONLINE to let us all know.
This way, itll save some of us some time normally spent checking it, and it will help others by letting them know if the game is down or there having computer problems.
So, i would like to officially cristen (sp) this thread, by saying....

my guess is that they are updating te new version to 46, so in order for them to do that, they would have to free up the account, *delete all the characters* then upload the new version but i could be wrong, but it seems like that, i havnt check but my guess is that it is still

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not yet, bacause the game is now
[align=center]ONLINE [/align]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after many problems, it went, yet again,

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
doh! it went down like 10mins after i joined, hope im not sat at king kais for hours now...

Best answers
off topic-i know this is kinda WAY off topic but if u guys like harvest moon look for it on search for byond.com and play it there online

on topic-i do think the reason is cause there updating... they were even discussing the inpending pwipe thats coming soon... thats probably why and yet again its offline

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nah, i dont think so, its just froze again, cos im still sat in it waiting for it to unfreeze so i can post it here :D and theres other people still in there as well. Its still autosaving as well, so the pwipe aint gonna happed yet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry for the double post and i know i should have used edit, but i had to anounce ZETA IS BACK ONLINE.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
sorry for the double post and i know i should have used edit, but i had to anounce ZETA IS BACK ONLINE.
OFFTOPIC: no need to double post :p

ONTOPIC: well i wont be on it for a while because my broadband isnt connected to my computer but, i do think they are updating other wise it wouldnt keep going ONLINE and OFFLINE

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
like i said, sorry bout the double post, but i had people waiting for it to come to the top of the page so they knew it was on.
I dont think there updating quite yet, because it they where, then they wouldnt bother to fix it everytime it goes offline.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFFLINE offline again, doh

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
doh! thanks chris for postin, iwas on a role as well, 8mill in 15mins.... now im 18mill, doh..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok how about noone posts unless it is online and as soon as it goes offline, then ONLY 1 PERSON lets us know

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrazyFighter said:
Version 46 Open Beta is ONLINE :)

Ya too bad it keeps saying connection failed everytime I try to login. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom