Dragonball Z The Next Dimension!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey byond and dbz fans. there's a game out way better than zeta. its called dragonball z the next dimension and u can get it from byond.com. You can even go ssj faster than zeta. can get 3 wishes from the namekian dragon. and more!! Come join my server just look for me my name is Vegeta212. well see ya there holla :smile:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't so much with DBZeta before, but I'm slowly getting into it. Let's see how this other one comes out.

Suicider said:
the model in your sig sux
Enjoy a warning for posting a totally off-topic and irrelevant message.

Best answers
where do i get it i cant find it!!!???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to search and type in "dbz the next dimension" and click the one with the flying gohan image beside it. and join me!! vegeta212

Best answers
some things may seem more "fun" because "OMG i can go SSj quicker i R 1337!" But I find it much more gratifying to earn such power....seeing as your work pays off and you become superior to others......also a permanent server is a must for characters to be saved....unless u always make games and have 10 ppl join

Orz

Best answers
Unfortunately, all games made in Byond are flawed by the terrible engine - the controls are lagged, even offline. Zeta and it's clones get a significant degree of their lag from the game engine itself, rather then connection. Certainly it provides a flexible codebase and a great capacity for networking online, but it is hardly responsive and the GUI is awkward.

On a different note, one thing about the game strikes me as odd. Goku in the afterlife has the tag 'Kakarotto' - why? Only one person (three if you count Raditz/Nappa) call Goku that, the rest of the universe knows him as 'Goku'. It looks like the work of a Vegeta fan to me...

Best answers
well if anyone wants to play it join me CrazyFighter game up from about 1:00pm U.K time till about 10:00pm u.k time :)

Best answers
Orz said:
Unfortunately, all games made in Byond are flawed by the terrible engine - the controls are lagged, even offline. Zeta and it's clones get a significant degree of their lag from the game engine itself, rather then connection. Certainly it provides a flexible codebase and a great capacity for networking online, but it is hardly responsive and the GUI is awkward.

On a different note, one thing about the game strikes me as odd. Goku in the afterlife has the tag 'Kakarotto' - why? Only one person (three if you count Raditz/Nappa) call Goku that, the rest of the universe knows him as 'Goku'. It looks like the work of a Vegeta fan to me...
you're completely right about the engine....but once you get use to it, you learn how to maneuver properly (even though u shouldnt have to get use to it.) But there is so much variety on byond......Those zeta games and such provide an experience that's both fun, and "dated" in almost every category, so I think it's all good.

About "kakarotto"...I have no idea why, I don't think it really matters.....considering how the games aren't even 80% true to show considering they give the likes of buu instant transmission....they basically go all for fun and gameplay....so yea....thats my 2 cents

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but buu knows instant transmission... he did it after he destroyed earth. kid buu that is...

Best answers
The game is good and all but the ppl playing it suck. I made a character and 30 seconds later a ssj comes along and kills me. well i died and i see snake way isnt very long so i walk and i see u can train while your dead well i start training and some1 kills me. No place to train without *******s bothering u even while i was dead i died again

Best answers
JAckripp said:
The game is good and all but the ppl playing it suck. I made a character and 30 seconds later a ssj comes along and kills me. well i died and i see snake way isnt very long so i walk and i see u can train while your dead well i start training and some1 kills me. No place to train without *******s bothering u even while i was dead i died again
well if you join me anyone who kills you when you are training i will kick them or kill them so they learn :) i know ever attack and a USSJ :)

Best answers
Ok I know I'm about to sound like a HUGE noob, but I gotta ask. How the heck do ya play it?? I downloaded some file, connect.dms, and I don't know what to do can someone help me please? Thanks.

Best answers
Ok I don't know whats up but hey Crazy I can't get get on our server. I'll try tomorrow again I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom