DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku II

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im playing LOG II as we speak, Im usign a gameboy player to use aswell which makes it alot funner and easier,.In the past 3 hours ive managd to do everything up til Ccell Firstform the quest name is Investeigate Gingertown or something.. I read a few walkthroughs.. and all it says is..

" hit' n' run and shoot blasts to avoid Cell" I cant beat the bastar!!! maybe one of you have and can give me a hand or any tricks ya know how how to beat Cell.. Maybe it's easy..I'm half asleep that could be a reason why i cant even get him low on health. I can't find any strategies.. this is the Quest where you place as Piccolo.. im lvl 37 ..

SOMEONE give me a HAND.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cuts his hand off and gives it to you* lol. havent played the game, but this is how i would do it in LOG 1, DODGE HIS ATTACKS! dodge em all, and when u have the chance blast him, quick weak blasts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOG 1, DODGE HIS ATTACKS! dodge em all
Wait a second I never finished LOG 1 it goes up to Cell saga? I can barely remember..

btw. Buy LOG II Its worth it.. great game. just need some help!!

Best answers
Hes easy.. Transform then kick his ass there.. Then when HP/MP Is REALLY low, Break up all the rocks and refill (Try and stay transformed) Then beat his ass again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i had some sleep... Doesn't the hide in the corner the wait til he fires a blast then dodge hit him over and over work too?
thanks for the help man, time to pound some ****ing insect ass

Best answers
if ur using piccolos 3 shot attack, do it close range so that all 3 balls will do damage, dont even bother with his whrilspin attack since you cant move while attacking with it (and ull usually end up eating a ki blast from him). its alot easier for me to fight cell with any of the other characters since they move forward a little bit when they do their charged melee attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you´re fighting the first time against him or after he transformed?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to two threads on LOG2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom