Dragonball Z... Errors???

Best answers
wasup with this? ok, Goku's tail never growed back because Kami-sama took it of specially so it wouldnt grow back. But what about Gohan, upto the fight against Vegeta his tail always grew back every 6 months, but after that, where is his tail???

Vegeta was injured, and when he was recovered the docs told him, "sorry, we couldnt get yer tail back" and he said "no problem, it will grow back" NOT!

Also, Trunks and Goten have no tails, wasup with that? too much human in them? if thats the reason then why did Gohan have a tail?

Wont get to Pan because she just has too much human and its reasonable she has no tail.

Best answers
I think half sayains have a 50% chance of having a tail. Goten and Trunks are all unfortunates

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
they can only grow back their tale when they are kids, if they are an adult, they are screwed

Best answers
Yes. Before teenage years they can grow it back.
50% for 50% saiyans.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
tepus has his tall still shhhhhhhh o_o

Best answers
no he isnt but i em

Tepus is a monkey, monkey

Tepus is a monkey

ok i was j/k but it was funny for me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
no he isnt but i em

Tepus is a monkey, monkey

Tepus is a monkey

ok i was j/k but it was funny for me
n00b! :S

Best answers
u call me a nobb
lol

do u mea nat the insulting things, well kind of im n0t evil

Best answers
Now back to the topic
I believe they(the families) took out Goten's and Trunk's tails when they were babies because they knew they would transform when they see a full moon, the risk was just too high

Best answers
i got a mistake for you...well, i think it is a mistake.

when evil buu and good buu split, evil buu looked wierd. but when goku and vegeta went inside buu and rescued good buu, the supreme kai (the younger) said that this is the ultimate buu, he has no good in him whatsoever. and that buu looked like a kid. so what the hell with that? 2 evil buu's, 2 different forms....

and another thing. when goku had his spirit bomb ready to throw at buu, vegeta said that he cant move a muscle....a few minutes after that u can c him standing, walking, moving every muscle there is. either he is a liar or in a magical way he suddenly got all his power back.

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
i got a mistake for you...well, i think it is a mistake.

when evil buu and good buu split, evil buu looked wierd. but when goku and vegeta went inside buu and rescued good buu, the supreme kai (the younger) said that this is the ultimate buu, he has no good in him whatsoever. and that buu looked like a kid. so what the hell with that? 2 evil buu's, 2 different forms....

and another thing. when goku had his spirit bomb ready to throw at buu, vegeta said that he cant move a muscle....a few minutes after that u can c him standing, walking, moving every muscle there is. either he is a liar or in a magical way he suddenly got all his power back.
yeah, i noticed both of those, i think that it's the bad english translation, who knows...

BTW
just noticed you are from israel, well guess what, me too o_o

Best answers
magniv! eize adir ze ledaber kaha? af ehad lo mevin! but now serious...what do u mean by bad english translation?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
he meant something wrong must have been translated when the episodes were shown

Best answers
when do they say half Saiyan half human have 50 50? do they actually say it or are u making it up, and I'm pretty sure Vegeta said his tail would grow back, maybe bad Spanish Translation.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ No-Thanks
Now back to the topic
I believe they(the families) took out Goten's and Trunk's tails when they were babies because they knew they would transform when they see a full moon, the risk was just too high
If they cut them off at birth then they would just grow them back. Piccolo also blew up the moon.

Best answers
Actually, Master Roshi Blew up the Moon, Piccolo destroyed Goku's ship wich made a fake moon

Best answers
ure all WRONG!

piccolo also blew up the real moon

and on the other subject, vegeta COULDNT move a muscle and was standing up a few seconds later cause dende went around healing them

Best answers
ken, ze dey magniv, kulam fraierim ^^

now back to english(just had to make the common sentences that israelis say to each other when they meet up ^^)

in a lot of episodes they translated some sentences really wrong, not to mention the first 40 episodes
they tried to avoid death and injuries so they called DEATH "a transfer to another dimension", so each time someone died his body disappeared(it wasn't like that in the JAP version), and also when nappa took off tiens arm he said "just you wait till it grows back!"

and master roshi DID blow up the moon, but in the end of DB kami(god in japanese :shocked: ) restored the moon, Piccolo destroyed the restored moon, and later on the moonlight projector too

Best answers
ma la'asot....anahnoo sholtim.

and ur right SSJ No-Thanks. piccolo destroyed both the moon and goku's ship which projected a moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom