DragonBall UP (Unlimited Power)

Best answers
( the name of the game is subject to change)Ladies and gentlemen....DBUP is in fact going to be an RPG it will have Characters from DB/DBZ/DBGT and you choose 1 character and go through the game with him.

the facts are slim but here is some stuff for you to ponder.

The sagas are upgrades....you start out in DRAGONBALL, once you beat Dragonball you unlock Dragonball Z, and once you beat that you unlock DBGT.

You start out with 3 characters Goku Piccolo or Krillin. This game will follow the show...but sense its an rpg you can guess it will wonder off to keep the game running smooth.

Here is somthing that drew me.
Your attacks such as the kamehameha once learned start out at a 10% mastery. Just enough to use the attack. The more you use the attack the more the mastery goes up. The more the mastery goes up the more powerfull the attack. It said at 25% the kame will change slighty to look bigger and at 50% it will get bigger and at 80% it will become huge....untill 100%. There is a skill that is Super Kamehameha and it is a Ultimate Move.

Let me run down the attacks

If you've played Legendary Super Warriors you have a one up on people. Its kinda like that. Every character has a 5 hit combo starting out and it racks up from there. These are basic attacks
Basic also is a generic ball and beam that get better with more mastery.

characters have powermoves in two catagories Melee and Ki
Melee attacks that more than one person can have are these like superdragonfist.
Also the Kamehameha is also a more than one player attack.

Then there are the more powerful Character unique attacks such as the SPirit Bomb for goku or the SOlid Shot for goku. They used attacks from both LSW and Budokai.

Also there are some helping factors as well.

Certain energy bars are there for you help these are them.

Serious Bar...when you do damage to a enemy this bar goes up, once at full your character changes his stance and becomes more serious giving him a better attack rating (accuracy) and speed.

Calm Bar....when your not attacked or you meditate this bar goes up, once full a green soft aura encircles your character and your defense boosts.

Rage Bar.....when attacked or when your party is attacked this bar goes up (automaticly fills when party member dies) once full you do double damage.

kinda cool like Limit Breaks...some attacks will require you to have 1 or maybe all 3 bars full to exceute the attack.

The transformations in a battle are going to be movie style unless you turn it off at the options then the character just goes poof and transforms.

I really think that this could possibly to extremely well if they dont **** it up like budokai 2.

i am really looking forward to more info but the memo that my bud Sam gave me was short. He says that the team is playing with the idea to make a customizable character option....OMG that would be sweet... WORLD MEET BAKOU!!!!Tm copyright 2003/2004-till death...lol.

I hope this gets you guys hyped and if you want to get more info just standby and ill try to feed it to ya...but if you need just go to DBZ on ps2 in like 4 months and there should be a notice on the game coming....Sam says that its unlikly that he will get any more info untill then so just keep the faith that the team doesnt ditch this one and make a BUDOKAI 3 SUPER ULTIMATE MEGA ULTRA BATTLE!!!!!

Best answers
and exactly what is this all aboout?? ideas of urs or a game?? sorry hadnt been online very often...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom