Dragonball Trivia

Best answers
good. my turn

Aside from Cell and Piccolo.... Who else uses the Special Beam Cannon?
And when?
(very small detail shown in a episode and it doesnt look like the SPl Bc, but its it all right... Hint: Try Episodes before Before they show Frieza.)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Kid buu and wtf it was my turn

Best answers
Nope...
It aint Kid Buu...

I dunno about being ur turn coz David Asked a question and i asnwered... ^^

BEFORE FREIZA IS SHOWN

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
good. my turn

Aside from Cell and Piccolo.... Who else uses the Special Beam Cannon?
And when?
(very small detail shown in a episode and it doesnt look like the SPl Bc, but its it all right... Hint: Try Episodes before Before they show Frieza.)
That's a lot of episodes to pick from. You also forgot to mention the Cell Jr.'s.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's before freeza then Lord Slug

Best answers
uuuh Lord SLug never uses Spl BC... Ok MC,, I'll narrow it down. Cell Jrs = Cell.. :D

Sometime After Vegeta leaves Earth to escape Goku, and before They get to Namek...

Best answers
Bingo!
Gohan Used it against Krillin in the spaceship when they were fighting in a sleep like trance... in some other kind of world....

0/o

Its there...

Jakut was right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was that a Special Beam Cannon? It just looked like a spiral to me. The angle doesn't help;

Best answers
Yup it was.
I looked it up in wikipedia.

And thats how the splbc looks later in Cell games when Piccolo fires it on Cell

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scince they never show the fight in the manga, I'd just say that filler's whatever you want it to be, so lets just get to the next question

Best answers
MC said:
Not really, Piccolo's has a beam going through the middle with the spiral on the outside of it.
I concur.

Best answers
Yeah I know. Wikipedia differs...

Makankōsappō (SPL BC)

A powerful beam attack created by Piccolo as a way to destroy his then arch-enemy Gokū. Piccolo first used the Makankōsappō in the battle against Raditz, killing both him and Gokū.

The move is performed by touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack. When ready the fingers are extended forward, the attacker shouts the name of the attack and a thin curly-cue like ray of energy is released. The resulting beam is quite powerful, drilling through most targets, and exploding on the one's it can't. The main disadvantage of the attack is the time required to build up enough energy for the focused burst.

Non-canon usage
Piccolo uses it additional times when battling Garlic Jr. and as a mental projection created inside Buu's mind. In the anime, Son Gohan uses a very similar move while practicing with Kuririn (in a mental battle) on the way to Namek. This move is also used by Cell several times, the Cell Juniors, and later by Buu after he absorbs Piccolo.

In the Dragon Ball movies, Piccolo uses this move in several of the movies he appears in.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
scince they never show the fight in the manga, I'd just say that filler's whatever you want it to be, so lets just get to the next question
We're waiting for Jakut.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The homosexual guy in the police hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom