dragonball tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
never expect that this forum is abusing members :S

its just a game wait till beta1 and you will test it then we can talk about this all and how do you know about our broly?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok dudes im leaving this forum im 100% sure that noone would be able to survive this innocent forum the members are abusing member and the devs are abusing devs nice one bann me delete my account-.-

shame on this forum to be created here is the current teambuild donwload link from esf: esforces.com/files/ but yiou need a hack do get the permission :( i will tell everyone that this forum is abusing and laughing about other member shame on you guys rly shame!!

skyrider! you should tell your developer team to respect others!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devs that use other people's stuff without permission and have the nerve to post uncredited material are the disrespecting ones.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh only Raven and Adam posted from the dev team.

But this forum has a tendency to attack anyone found using ESF material. You should have seen the **** that went down with that WC3 mod that used ESF models :s

Now THAT was scary. The said WC3 mod blocked access to the forums just so new people wouldnt join till things cooled down.

In any case looking at the website. It lacks information. Especially the about section. You give out a small outline, yet you dont even mention if its standalone or a mod for a game.

The site itself to. Its kinda plain looking. I suggest you think up a theme and offcourse a Logo that matches the theme and will identify you. That will also attract people to your project.

From the updates i see that youll definitely need to improve your model skills. The Goku and Raditz models are kinda mediocre, with invisible faces on Goku and messed up proportions on Raditz.

In any case good luck with it. The first mod that tried that you are doing died ^^

Though yea. Remember one golden rule. If anything is used that was not created by you. Post credits to it if its free use or get permitions. Its not hard and itll prevent the stuff that happened in this thread from happening again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
now its not a mod lol its A GAME LOL you guys dont understand it i dont know why the devs dont suport any members

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea so you said, but im talking about your site. You never mention the fact that its a standalone game on the site and that can get people confused. If you have an about section that little bit of info is important to include as its one of the questions people ask first.

As for support. We kinda stick to ESF only on the forum. If its ESF related then OK you are free to advertise it. Not ESF related, then you are allowed to dalk about it, but recruting people never was allowed here. But then again its the moderators jobs to handle that. So if they are sticking out of it i dont really mind ^^;

Besides there is only 1 point in all the replys in this thread aside from the ones made by Raven and me. You didnt give credits to the owners of the materials used in the videos. Namely the ESF Goku and the ZEQ2 skybox. Just add a little box into that part of the video saying something like "Goku model made by the ESF team" and the same for the skybox pictures used. Its not a big deal but itll save you the kind of situation that you saw in this thread.

Ravens reply was pretty much a suggestion and my reply were critiques on the site and models shown on the site, as well as some history ^^;

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now its not a mod lol its A GAME LOL you guys dont understand it i dont know why the devs dont suport any members
In all fairness, it's not stated anywhere on the site whether it's a game or a mod. I'd also like to mention that the team are very supportive. If you take a look at the modeling and artwork section, you can see that many of them provide constructive criticism and voice their opinions on stuff. Currently, all you've presented is a slide show with bits from other projects mixed with yours, without a single mention of where they came from. It's natural that you're going to be criticized, especially if you become confrontational.

My advice would be to consider what Grega's said, tidying up the main site and making things clear. It might be an idea to find a PR guy, how people receive your project is entirely dependent on how it's presented. That and what's on show, perhaps a video of stuff that isn't yours isn't a good idea. Pictures would suffice until you can actually produce an in-game video.

One last unrelated note, Dragon Ball Tactics? Makes it sound like an RTS ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the site was not made by mee and by the way its only a site dude :S nothing special

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is your waving a blank piece of paper as your project and expecting people to commit to it. the idea of a website in these kind of situations is to outline your goals, ideas, concepts and skillbase currenty in on the project such that people who are looking for a decent project actually want to join.
Lets say Bob the coder was trawling your website, he'd have no idea if it's a mod or a full game, nor would he have an understanding of who he would be working with. he'd also have no real idea of what direction the project was going and thus no idea what concepts he would actually need to code up. As such bob would come to the conclusion that the project has no direction and move on.

i'd certainly put some more effort into the site before doing the recruitment rounds D:

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the site was not made by mee and by the way its only a site dude :S nothing special
Even so, the site does give first impressions. As a team, it'll be important to present yourselves well otherwise people won't be interested. Imagine if the ESF main page were plain text and uninformative. Would people read it then? If it's not your site, just give whoever did put it together my message, it will help in the long run.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The website is the portal for your fans to enter your game. If the door looks bad, then the people will not enter it. Its the Public Relations area though. Its important to present yourselves correctly to attract people and the more people you attract the more people with skills you need you attract.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
we will fix it when the public beta is ready to release :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think this is going a bit too far. filipe, I'm sorry but Grega is right. Advertising / Recruiting is not allowed on the forums thus I removed the links/email in the first post. This hasn't been allowed for quite some time now, so please don't feel insulted.

As for the others.. If you don't have anything useful to say, don't reply at all. Remember that one of the forum rules is to respect others. Yes, he used stuff from ESF/ZEQ but that doesn't give you any right to attack him directly in public. If you have an issue with someone? Private Message a moderator or administrator. Problem with a thread? Report it! This is something I prefer not to see again in the future.

Not only that, but learn some damn English. My god, man. Blood shot out of my eyes after all that.
Really... You can't expect everyone to fully speak/write the English language.

But hey guys, it's an MMO where you can "duel with up to 10 players". Massive!
Sarcasm post..

HERES MY SHOCKED FACE, ITS BEING MADE BY THOSE HUNGARIANS
Looks like another mod is going to be shut down on ModDB!
I can't stop laughing. Someone help me.
Spam replies.

I even saw some replies totally unneeded from the team members. As this thread poster's request is not allowed, I shall close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom