Dragonball ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get the feeling though that Super Saiyan or other drastic power-ups are going to be something included in like the last boss of the game during a cinematic, and then for that battle only your character fights the final enemy at full power and when the fight's over the game ends.

But if they DO include in-game SS levels, it'll be sweet beyond belief.

I agree. "Super Saiyans" are unique, no matter which way you look at them. It would make the game far more enjoyable, and also add something new and different--as most MMO "power-ups" consist of roars & colored effects... no actual transformations like this.

BTW, MC, those have been posted. They're in all the links, practically.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IIRC the makers of CoH were sued for allowing character look-a-likes. No danger of that here though, DBZ characters in a DBZ game breaks no copyright, and it'll be harder to imitate other series' characters due to the customization options and art style.
Nothing ever came about from that lawsuit. But honestly, what next, Marvel sues the inventor of the pencil because it allows people all over the world to draw Marvel characters? INFRINGEMENT~

Any ways, the screenshots so far look pretty true to the show, it'll be interesting to see if this takes off.

Best answers
whoa, this page has fallen quite far, come on we need to keep this page afloat, anyone find any new information (and dont tell me to look for it myself cause i did and i couldnt find anything) ?

Best answers
yeah same here i hope it comes to the uk, if not you could probably import it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just you.

Best answers
hopefully since theres characters of goku and stuf that there wil be characters of brolly or be able to make characters like brolly, as he is my fave dbz character, and hopefuly ud be able to controll the beams as u do in esf.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you want to rip off another character? Just use your imagination and create your own guy, create a nice little back story to go along with it, and you'll be creating your own dbz tale!

All for just 14.99 a month!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seconded........
It's a good point. However, you cannot stop it--only just act even worse than them by being degrading. I already have a character in mind, and no, it's not Vegeta.

I can say, without hesitation, my imagination exceeds Zeonix's. It's not about being original or creative, it's just a game, really. There is no originality with making names. Characters are another story, but the creators are obviously encouraging you to make your "favorite" Dragon Ball characters with the features available. Personally I would've preferred something different, to avoid any of this. Making a character with Vegeta's hair but giving him a whole different getup is not being original, and creating a whole new persona for a character does not make it original, either. The game is obviously for the hardcore fans... so like I said; don't play it if you don't like Dragon Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom