Dragonball ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i reckon more characters the better. gives u more choices. and also i like brolly thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Without free-flight this could just end up another MMORPG with Toriyama's art style. Has there been any evidence to confirm/deny this most DBZ-ish of features?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Without free-flight this could just end up another MMORPG with Toriyama's art style. Has there been any evidence to confirm/deny this most DBZ-ish of features?
Are you referring to the flying mounts?

I figure that Cartoon Network MMO will only feature characters from the children cartoons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I haven't played it, i've seen in-game footage of them, DBO would benefit from a similar system (obviously you'd be your own mount). All the fighting in the pictures has been land-based so far, it wouldn't be DBZ without aerial combat.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I haven't played it, i've seen in-game footage of them, DBO would benefit from a similar system (obviously you'd be your own mount). All the fighting in the pictures has been land-based so far, it wouldn't be DBZ without aerial combat.
If anything, they would probably limit flying to some sort of stamina system. Once you run out of stamina, your character is forced to land and continue walking until your stamina is replenished.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, they would probably limit flying to some sort of stamina system. Once you run out of stamina, your character is forced to land and continue walking until your stamina is replenished.
The idea you're given the chance to learn the ability seems appropriate, but they should also offer the "mounts" as an alternative. You should be able to upgrade the Fly ability every 20 levels to increase its total speed. It would make sense that you cannot fly as fast as you see most people in Dragon Ball Z until you've reached the highest level, otherwise you'd probably get owned by some level 744,300,120,000 Buu spawn in the desert, while trying to explore.

Best answers
alot of info to read thru now, beta will be released sometime this yr i heard.
offtopic: Jimdapredator please read ya pm msgs if u read this :D

Best answers
None of which, in my opinion, apply to any current DBZ game.

Budokai Tenkaichi 2 - Fun Gameplay, Pathetic Storymode-elements, eye candy.

Playing with friends = One of the best fighters out there, and certainly the best DBZ game on the market.

Or maybe that's just because Kama and I spend too much time destroying eachother -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Budokai Tenkaichi 2 - Fun Gameplay, Pathetic Storymode-elements, eye candy.

Playing with friends = One of the best fighters out there, and certainly the best DBZ game on the market.

Or maybe that's just because Kama and I spend too much time destroying eachother -_-
Tenkaichi 2: Easily one of the best dbz games ever. Also easily the worst fighting games I've ever played.

Play Street Fighter 2. Stop punishing yourself.

Best answers
Tenkaichi 2: Easily one of the best dbz games ever. Also easily the worst fighting games I've ever played.

Play Street Fighter 2. Stop punishing yourself.
Tenkaichi 2 is the best DBZ game ever.

I didn't say it was the best fighting game, technically it's not the most complex fighting game, or anywhere close to the best. But it's still a solid choice. I have Street Fighter 2 Turbo for my SNES, I grew up on that game :p

Let's be real: Most fighting games are trash, anything you compare to Street Fighter 2 is probably going to fail horribly.

At the moment I'd say fighting games roughly go:

Street Fighter II Turbo - Best 2D fighter
Dead or Alive 4 - Best 3D Fighter

Then any other fighting game in existence is 'meh'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please try not to double-post, the mods don't like it.

I think argueing which DBZ game is better is kind of pointless. In the end, it all comes down to personal preference. Some might enjoy the free-form aspects of Tenkaichi 2 more than Budokai 3, while others enjoy B3's deeper combat system more than T2's relatively shallow one.

They're both good games, but saying that, for a fact, one is better than the other, which is what some of you've been doing, is very illogical.

Best answers
Please try not to double-post, the mods don't like it.
Heh, didn't mean to double post, I posted that Tenkaichi post like 4 days ago :\

On-topic: I'm almost 100 percent sure that Saiyans start off on planet Vegeta. In the past. I assume after some quests/leveling up, Future Trunks appears and gives you the rundown, and you then go into the future (The same 'Time' as all the other players, Nameks and Humans) and join the other players.

I think the coolest thing they've made into this game is the age system.

Probably works like:

Level 1-9

Level 10-19

Level 20-29

Level 30-39

Level 40+

I guess every level you get to change clothing style etc. So many wear a gi as a Teen, but when you become a young adult, have the option to change it to something else, like a jacket.

Best answers
I guess every level you get to change clothing style etc. So many wear a gi as a Teen, but when you become a young adult, have the option to change it to something else, like a jacket.
What makes you think the aging system works according to levels? o_O
It wouldnt be fun if you cant be high leveled as a kid...

Best answers
Lol I just had a flash pic through my head of a small kid owning an adult:laff: .
Of course that should be possible, it would seem unrealistic if a person who levels faster, also ages faster. We have seen this in the series too, like Gohan beating Cell. Trunks and Goten could go to SSJ as small kids while Goku could only do it as adult...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom