-=Dragonball GT episodes=-

Best answers
Sup, sorry this has probably been asked alot, but i tried to search the forums for this question, but what is the last dragonball GT episode? i have 63 as the last, is there any more epsodes in the GT series after this one??

Back From The Dead
Best answers
depends if it the Japanese one or the Engilsh one.

i know that the Japanese one has 64 episodes.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The english episodes have considerably less, if you want Funimations that is, because Funi cut out the first 15 episodes of the show

Best answers
I have 64 as the last one, that is jap with english subs, are there any GT movies? If there are what is the name of them?

Best answers
As far as I know, there is only one GT movie, but I can't remember what it is called. I know it takes place 100 years after the end of GT and it has Grandma Pan (she looks UGLY!!!), and her son (or grandson, I can't remember) Goku Jr, and his friend Vegeta Jr.

Best answers
was her grandson... , i dont remember Vegeta Jr. in it though... I think your thinking of the last episode, in the movie Goku Jr, goes off to find the 4 star dragon ball to save his grandmother (pan) from dying or sumthing like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think there are like 3 movies im not sure. but i am pretty P.O.ed that funi cut out the first 15 but i do kinda like that they got the dude from dragonball that did gokus voice to do chibi gokus voice in gt. but gt pretty much sucks, its pretty childish i heard they are going to play it for the little 3 year olds at the local day care center.[followed by barney] i hope some how funi will try to make a new dragonball series.... i just cant end like this[boo hoo].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom