DragonBall budokai 2

Best answers
I read that they are coming up with a power struggle system. How it will operate is unknown right now.

Best answers
Powerstruggles will involve rotating the left joystick like mad, kinda like Burst Zone. And really, don't judge a game untill you've played it.

Best answers
Well if thats how the power struggles are gonna be, I'm gonna have some sore hands.:D

Best answers
wen budokai 1 camo out it said costomize your own character.. i fort woot i can make my own character that has nothing to do with DBZ but has a selection of their powers... boy was i desiapointed... if they made a game liekt hat id buy it in a heart beat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but guys you forget! They added all kinds of cool new fusions!!

All the kids who wanted weird fusion in ESF may now be satisfied!!!

Personally I liked the first one...it could've been better but they were rushed--it was supposed to have the whole show in it's story mode and there were supposed to be a lot more actual "episodes" to each as well.

The limit and the capsule thing does kind of suck, though. Maybe if they had more than just three kinds of moves (projectile beam, big ball crater move, and random melee/throw combination) it would have been a lot cooler. The warp kame, super kame, and final flash are the only really "unique" moves in the game ("unique" meaning "not the same move with a different color and sound file").

I still don't get the whole "no jumping" thing but I imagine they had their reasons.

Z Fighter fans, get ready--you can now fuse Tien and Yamcha into TIENCHA! lol

Don't forget Goku and Hercule, either. Yes, they actually put that in.

lol I can't wait! I'm gonna play as Buu and scream "POW POW POW POW OW OW OW OW" in my friends' ears till they stab me in the face with a dull rock! hehehe

Best answers
Well if you can fuse any two people, sounds like fun to me.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yeah i can see that being quite funny in the near future and magus i had the same idea as you and i was too disapointed,

hopefully they should add in
1) jumping
2) fly *you can fly around at anytime during the battle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom