DragonBall budokai 2

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i recently saw a topic about dragonball budokai i was jsut wondering, could someone post a link of some pitures or even a littlemove trailer would be good, thanks

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
someone give me a quick link? i searched on that site.. but cant find it ;\

Best answers
it's....on....the....first....page....
let it load for goodness sakes and it shows up and click on on of the 3 links, it helps to be patient, worked for me. :p

Best answers
basically from the trailer i just saw, it's the same concept as the first one with new levels and new characters...i wouldn't get it..wasn't really happy with the the first, doubt i'll be happy with the second, it seems as tho they're more cartoon like.

Best answers
Oh god plz no more capsules!!!!!I hated those things!!!!
But yeah i wasnt happy with the first either, thank god i wasnt one of those people that rushed out and bought it without ever playing it.(Im a mocher,i dont buy games i let my friends do that,i just borrow them.)Althought they did much better with the game than i thought they would.

Best answers
OMG!!! I hated those stupid capsules. Since when was a Z warrior limited to how many attacks and techniques they could use? Thats one aspect of the game i hope they do away with. It just got so stupid cause you could never have all the things you wanted. Over all though, to me, it looks much improved. New characters and new modes sounds a lot more fun. Also I noticed in the trailer that they didn't have the little capsules in the corner of the screen. Maybe they did do away with it.

Orz

Best answers
They took out Story Mode. I think that's basically the end of any hopes I had for Budokai 2.

Best answers
Yes story mode is out but they replaced it with dragon world mode. You can select 4 characters of your choice to go after the dragonballs while another enemy team of 4 is after them too. That seems like it will be fun but i do agree they should have kept story mode and went trought the Buu saga.

Orz

Best answers
Dragon World is a board game, think Mario Party but without the fun. Basically, you take turns to move around a little map, you meet somebody and then you fight them, and the team with all the dragonballs wins.

That's nothing more than a complex way of having lots of separate duels, much like an alternative style of tournament. The world itself doesn't even seem to be particularly interactive. It'd be great to be able to fly around and explore a planet, looking for the Dragonballs, but that's not what we've got. Instead, we have Monopoly with DBZ fighters.

Best answers
Yea that's true. Who knows though, maybe they'll pull out something that will be good. I'm still gonna rent it and try it out for sure.

Best answers
I dont't think they have screen shots up yet. I think the trailer is the closest your going to get.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mpf. would be good if they added a powerlevel and a struggle abbility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom