Dragon Ball Z: Who would win?

Best answers
Take in mind, Everyone is on the same exact level as everyone else. No one can transform. Its an all out fight. No Kaioken or Spirit bomb either. Also state why they would win. It has to be ONe person

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know why im posting but.... Wouldn't it be mystic gohan?...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra Perfect Cell!!!

Baahahaha o_O.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra Perfect Cell hands down. If he can't power up, it doesn't matter, imperfect Cell would still win. Why? Well, he has almost every attack in the series and he knows how to use them. Although tri beam would destroy everyone at an even power level, Cell has that too, so I don't see how it could be a contest. Even buu lacks the number of attacks/tactics to overcome someone smarter than he is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but if they are the same powerlevel then they cant blow buu to bits. like he said no spirit bomb and thats what killed buu. so even if buu lacks attacks or smarts. he still can fight. remember how goku had such a hard time and he was ssj3. so if goku was regular hes out. that means the rest of the z team leaving cell and other bad guys. so even if they threw everything they had a buu hed just keep popping back up. pulling himself together from either pink playdo or pink smoke.

so either buu or cell because they both can come vack from just a single cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
given buus instant regeneration thats better than cells no way he could lose with out someone using a total destruction technique on him like genki dama

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
given buus instant regeneration thats better than cells no way he could lose with out someone using a total destruction technique on him like genki dama
It doesn't matter. Cell had the combined intelligence and attacks of all the z fighters and some of the villains. He was the perfect warrior =0. And if he and buu were the same power, Cell would win.

Best answers
well if everyone was the same power level, then it'll probably be Cell but if you don't count Cell, Mr. Satan... since he is the "Martial Arts Champion" and he knows alot about martial arts..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had to edit cause you edited terms of person... In the case of everyone being even in strength even though strength is what determined these things I would say Master Roshi cause he owned everyone.

Best answers
cell or buujizzle. cuz cell was a beast and buu was a blob. cant beat a beast or blob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if everyone was on even terms cell would probably win.

he has all the attacks and the brainpower of all the fighters aside from buu and whoever else was in the show after he died.

so if he couldnt win by overpowering, or with his huge number of attacks, he could probably outsmart them.

*edit*
on second thought....
Garlic Jr.
after all he is immortal, has nothing to do with powerlevel, skills, or intelligence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in a toss up between cell and buu. Cell is obviously the most skilled fighter, with all the skills and techniques of all the characters in the show, and a superb regeneration ability. But Buu's regeneration makes him almost invincible. He is nowhere near cell in terms of intelligence or skill, but the fact that he bascilly can't die unles he is pulverized into absolute nothingness gives him an edge.

But now that I think about it, cell needs pretty much the exact same thing done to him, just when he gets blown to bits he regnerates slower.

I dunno, its a toss up between those two unless you get rid of there regneration powers, then cell would win hands down.

Best answers
I'd like to say Vegeta ^^' but to be realistic I think the winner would be eather fat Buu or Cell.

Best answers
Piccolo...he is the smartets of everyone...he is the tactic genius...rememeber he always tells the others waht do to in some cases...PICCOLO WOULD OWNE

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Cell might have the techniques but Piccolos been fighting and training for years upon years which would give him a great advantage in a one on one fight with equal power levels. Remember, when Cell himself was facing a more powerful opponent he pretty much crumbled - Piccolo has the smarts and the battle experience to turn something like that around.

So I'm saying Piccolo. :D

Best answers
Krillin can disc people, but then again, Buu can eat people.
So I have to say that the true fight will be chiaztu vs nappa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom