Dragon Ball: Source Server

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:pLEASE READ THIS FIRST:
Dragon Ball: Source is a mod for Half-Life 2, therefore you need Half-Life 2, to get this mod here is a link:http://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-source , to join this server you need Hamachi

Someone I know is going to start hosting a DB:S Server, so for those of you who want to play DB:S again, Get on Hamachi and and Click "System" at the top then click "Join Existing Network" then enter the information below.
Then start up your DB:S and go to Find Server, and it should be there.

Server Name: DBSForever
Password: 12345

(in no way am I giving up on ESF: Final, in fact I don't even like DB:S that much, I'm just helping DB:S people out)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But but but, its incomplete and dead!

Although I have no idea how incomplete.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not gonna lie.... Dragon Ball: Source was horrible....

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was actually a very big fan and even played with the devs a few time.

It really needed to be completed, as it is now, not so good, but it had massive potential. If they had kept working on it, it'd be insane by now.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBS is even worse than ZEQ2 Lite.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBS is about at the same stage as ESF was back in the alpha days. Only less chaotic. Sadly it was the chaotic part that made ESF fun to play.

I also disslike the power up thing that makes you start at 50% of your energy every death o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was actually a very big fan and even played with the devs a few time.

It really needed to be completed, as it is now, not so good, but it had massive potential. If they had kept working on it, it'd be insane by now.
Few empires have been built on ifs and buts. Though I imagine many empires have been built on butts.

Best answers
:pLEASE READ THIS FIRST:
Dragon Ball: Source is a mod for Half-Life 2, therefore you need Half-Life 2, to get this mod here is a link:http://www.moddb.com/mods/dragonball-source , to join this server you need Hamachi

Someone I know is going to start hosting a DB:S Server, so for those of you who want to play DB:S again, Get on Hamachi and and Click "System" at the top then click "Join Existing Network" then enter the information below.
Then start up your DB:S and go to Find Server, and it should be there.

Server Name: DBSForever
Password: 12345

(in no way am I giving up on ESF: Final, in fact I don't even like DB:S that much, I'm just helping DB:S people out)
Ok so you are wanting to help DB:S People out? How about telling them about my 24/7 32 Player Official DB:S Server on STEAM? and the group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DBSourceResurrection Thank ya'll god bless and good night.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I haven't played that mod in quite sometime...I just remember it didn't hold my interest for too long. I will dust it off and try to hop on that server when I get a chance to try it out again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom