Dragon ball ESF OPENBETA:Final 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That is the one that isn't out yet, a quite old video aswell

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ESF: Final is still in development, and is nothing like Open Beta AFAIK, correct me if I am wrong, haven't actually played the Open beta.
Also, I see you mentioned Counterstrike, I assume that means you don't have Half-Life on Steam yet, if so, get it, its the only way ESF Final will work, through the Steam version of Half-Life.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The uploader is also wrong. The mod doesn't work with CS 1.6 it only works with HL1

He is obviously screening out comments from people who actually know what they're talking about as he's approving them individually.

Just smile :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The uploader is also wrong. The mod doesn't work with CS 1.6 it only works with HL1

He is obviously screening out comments from people who actually know what they're talking about as he's approving them individually.
dragon ball z esf openbeta 1.3 works in cs1.6 fine
but i dont really understand
dragon ball z esf 1.3 didnt out yet??
when it out?
can someone give me some topic that can explain me everything?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
dragon ball z esf openbeta 1.3 works in cs1.6 fine
Illegally perhaps, but you'll have tons of problems with when the final version comes out.

dragon ball z esf 1.3 didnt out yet??
ESF Final (Also known as ESF 1.3 Final) is not out yet, no.

when it out?
When it's done.

Just smile :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok thx for the information... and i play it on my steam now half life 1 can u tell me where can i find servers that i can play with real players?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think you will have to verify first, pretty sure you need to do that before we can help you out :X Site rules :V

Best answers
idan2228 : Unfortunately , there is no servers in the Open Beta . People prefer play ESF 1.2.3 . Otherwise , you can still download an older version of 1.3 for playing with bots .

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love how people say ESF works with CS (non-Steam) while ESF actually works with HL which comes with CS.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ESF open beta release 1.3 is dead but also the most up to date version that has been released.

ESF beta version 1.2.3 is the most commonly played version of the game that has been released.

ESF: Final is not released yet and has no release date as of yet. The ESF Dev team has considered releasing in phases once they have the game working properly. This would mean the game is finished but all planned content such as maps, characters, etc. will not be available until the final phase of the release.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Open Beta is not a playable version. Its a bug test build. Thats really outdated by this point.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Outdated?? It belongs in a museum in a box of glass with a note this was a open beta test from decades ago.
Who know you can earn money with it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Outdated?? It belongs in a museum in a box of glass with a note this was a open beta test from decades ago.
Who know you can earn money with it.
Nah it needs to be round 30 years old to get an old-timer status ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom