Downloading and Using Models

Best answers
I ve downloaded some models from the ESF world site I understand that the replace the default models in the game, but What if you want to keep the default models and add the new ones, and Some of the files are ACE. files where do I put those.
I have one more question, The models that we download dont have there own sounds or new powers so are we just downloading new models for looks

thanks peeps

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes, the models are just for looks, if you want tok eep the default models, just make a folder where you can store all of them. :)

Best answers
and a model for a new look is called a skin but as he says you must make a folder to put in all the default models and a .ace is the same a .zip file its a package to open with a certain program. its called winace

Best answers
Darkshadow said:
and a model for a new look is called a skin but as he says you must make a folder to put in all the default models and a .ace is the same a .zip file its a package to open with a certain program. its called winace
I have a flame kamehameha file with .ace and i dont know how to get it to work. Do i have to d/l winace so ic an unzip it?

Best answers
Ditch Digger said:
I have a flame kamehameha file with .ace and i dont know how to get it to work. Do i have to d/l winace so ic an unzip it?
Yeh download winace then u can open it up.

Best answers
yup hes right....
its handyfull to download it cause 6 of the 10 times it is a .ace file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom