Double Team

Best answers
well like piccollo and Krillen did wen they were fighting Nappa and Vegeta.
they where tripled so can we put that in the game to ? :) ;D

Best answers
I know if Tien was in, he will have this too. Double Team will be good idea the problem is how should that work out like? Just duplicate 3 of yourself and they have 1/3 strength and what ever you do, they do? Tripple Kamehameha? Tripple SBC? Or just duplicate them to stand aside doing nothing? Well thats the problem...

Best answers
hmm okay let me think how about this
the Double Team skill works like this:

wen you chose to make a Double you can give him one attack
if you give him a Beam attack he will follow you and wen you want him to attack he start making his attack,but if he's attack before he can use the beam he will be destroyd

but if you give him melee he follow you an till you are attack by some one or wen you are attack.
Wen you attack or are attack by some one the Double wil give you Double damage and the Enemy has les time to choos with where to go doge the attack.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's multiform.

Maybe Tien will have this attack, if the fans gives the team all the stuff they need. Models/sprites.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't understand this suggestion but you can double team other people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Double, triple, and quadruple teaming is rampant enough. Theres no reason to increase the amount of bodies attacking you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are confused:

Multiform is actually what this thread is suggesting, Krillin didn't do it, it was Piccolo and Tien. They split their body's (and powers) into three or four different bodies for a tactical advantage.

Double Team (or more) is two people (or more) ganging up on one person, like Goku and Piccolo both fighting Raditz at the same time.

Best answers
maybe if theres more then one they could do 33.333333 ect damage each so it would balance out

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
33 damage each? Or 33 percent of the original damage?

Best answers
33 percent, so if theres 3 of them, it still equals to 1 of a person

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're doing the same amount as one person, whats the point of having this at all?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix has a good point.... Besides i don't think HL can handle it. Not only that how would it be implemented

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be done with the half life engine. You could have it done in an advanced melee melee combo and just duplicate the model. Though I really don't think it's worth the effort.

Best answers
Well double team is also something like duplicating :p I remember a Pokemon move called double team which you duplicate lots of decoy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Ravendust: Krillen does do the move, He does it with Piccolo while fighting Nappa.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
If you're doing the same amount as one person, whats the point of having this at all?
maybe have it do 50% stronger...but if they were stronger i would expect nubs ot abuse it

i'm pretty sure all the z firghters could use the move because they move so fast :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the idea of having three instead of one is that its harder to defend against three than just one. A player may be able to evade one Tien and take no damage but if there are three and at least one does some damage then the attacking player is better off than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom