double swooping

Best answers
to make urself alot more manuverable hav double swooping like the ^> buttons for diagnolly swooping and sharper turns or space bar and ^ to go up and forward tell me wat u think

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by double swooping? I read your post, but what you suggested is swooping in more directions.
But swooping in a diagonal fashon isnt needed, all you would have to do is turn your mouse.

Sharper turns with the spacebar tohugh, thats a reasonable idea, but its not really needed.

Best answers
i dont like it that much it makes the controls too far away from eachother and besides you might as well have w,a,s,d to do all that and it already does

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There doesn't seem to be much point in this, you can already do diagonals by zig-zagging, and i'd say changing direction at 90 degrees each time is pretty sharp.

Best answers
its seemed like a good idea but up swoopin like that would be a good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can, double tap jump and hold the second tap.

Best answers
im not a noob i new that is 1 of the first things i learned

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why did you say it's a good idea oO

Anyway, there's a small change in the directional swooping i'd like to see. Once you are swooping, one push on a directional button, like left or right, should change the direction you are swooping in, instead of double tapping every time, when you want to change directions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah definatley. I'd like to see single tap swooping anyway, but thats a good addition to the existing swoop system. Theres no need for two taps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom