double generic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just to vamp up the generic beams

when u left click u charge one generic beam as normal.
when u right click, u charge 2 generic beams for a double dose. obviously this one takes longer, but its stronger.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm iteresting, what about if u left click, u charge 1 generic beam on the left hand, if u right click, u charge 1 in the right hand, and that means u cud do both at the same time, or single 1's....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was my original idea, but then how would u detonate?
if u can answer that then that is a much better idea, a beam on each mouse button.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
letting go of the button u clicked? what do u mean by detonate, i didnt know u cud detonate generic beams?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u can detonate them just like any other beam.

letting go of the button u clicked could work, so a beam per mouse button. hellz yea

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i just thought of sumthin, how wud sombody block 2 generic beams at once?

Best answers
GOOD LORD, PAIN!!!!!!!! Can't you do nothin better then come up with useless ideas?! That aint never gonna happen, since there's no point!

I'm sorry, but this is just stupid, man. Generic beam is just a quick, small, weak beam thats more for harassing or detonating a ki blob.

.... Of course, if it was made into an alternative renzoku kikou ha for Vegeta only, it might be nice.. But the second one couldn't be stronger, and you could charge up a primary the secondary blast was still charging, and they got weaker as you kept doing it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this section is for any and all suggestions, keep your mouth shut if you cant understand that.

i didnt say there was a "point" to this idea, i thought it would be cool to add some pizaz to the generic beam.

as for your last comment
".... Of course, if it was made into an alternative renzoku kikou ha for Vegeta only, it might be nice.. But the second one couldn't be stronger, and you could charge up a primary the secondary blast was still charging, and they got weaker as you kept doing it..."

i have no freggin clue what your talkin about...
from what i can understand... 2 generic beams would be more powerfull than 1....

dave, i dont think they would actualy be 2 seperate blasts, i think it would look like 2 beams, but the damage would just be calculated by the charge times of each.

Best answers
It's for suggestions that are THOUGHT OUT. Not suggesting things at every second that's gained from a simple mentioning of an it.

from what i can understand... 2 generic beams would be more powerfull than 1....
You idiot, I said the second one wouldn't be more powerful than the other, which is what you were suggesting.

Best answers
Its a kool idea..... and Wolf Devil man whats your problem with pain, did he bang your younger sister or somthing :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my suggestions are thought out far more than your responces... so hush child

You idiot, I said the second one wouldn't be more powerful than the other, which is what you were suggesting.
yes... so now your telling me what im suggesting... riiiiiiiight.
i still have no idea waht your talking about.

and frankly i dont know why u dislike me so much, i dont even know who u r.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think using the two mouse buttons for the separate hands would be cool.
This sounds like a neat idea, and it sounds thought out enough to me, Wolf Devil. What more thought can you put into it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said:
"i dont think they would actualy be 2 seperate blasts, i think it would look like 2 beams, but the damage would just be calculated by the charge times of each."

this is actualy wrong, if you can fire the beams at 2 seperate times than this wouldnt be true. so if u went into a BS with one beam the other one would hit you, that is untill the esf team puts in multiple block struggles :fight:

Best answers
Pain said:
my suggestions are thought out far more than your responces... so hush child

yes... so now your telling me what im suggesting... riiiiiiiight.
i still have no idea waht your talking about.

and frankly i dont know why u dislike me so much, i dont even know who u r.
Pain said:
obviously this one takes longer, but its stronger
Why don't you read your own suggestions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf, he says that when you use the secondary function of the attack he suggested that you charge two beams at the same time instead of one. Thus shooting two beams at once is stronger than shooting one at a time. Wolf, chill out man, show some respect for people, if you don't like an idea it at least try to be constructive with your post. Don't be so rude all the time. i also dont remember anyone putting you in charge of the requirements to post in this section.

The idea sounds cool, but it's similar to charging up a beam more than it can be, the differences would be that it charges faster, but takes up more ki. This would change the generic beam into a stronger beam which defeats the whole purpose of it. I think the idea has potential though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
generic beams can get damn powerfull in the show, and it still wont be as powerfull as a signature beam attack.

Best answers
:\ hmmmm but wot about Trunks he needs 2 hands to fire his generic beam. he wud hav 2 be changed.....

another idea for this is right click is 1 hand generic.
Left click is 2 hands, it wud be only slightly more powerful, but hav a overall advantage in power struggles.

Forgive me if this is a dumb idea :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ppl calm a bit, i like davidskiwan's idea the best, left click for left and right click for right arm generic beam, but a time ago someone suggested the generic ball, and if this will happen how will u use the gerenic ball, but if this is in the game, i would like it even more, cuz it would make it all more realistic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i like the 'left for left right for right' idea as well.
it would be awsome if you get into a PS with generic beams and charge another one to help out.

and the team wont even fix the burning attack... which is a ball, so i dont think we need to worry about generic balls interfering

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already fixed the burning attack with a simple sprite replacement. and the idea is nice, but its kinda gonna get spammed, especially in pses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom