Double Beams. <READ>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I've seen this done in movies, the show, everywhere, in your mothers house. Everwhere. Like double Generic Beams. Goku does it, and releases one from each hand.

First you aim the first one , then control it. The you get a second aimer for the second one, <with the first one already being released> then release it. You could PS two people at once. And this is why I think it should be implimented. Watch the tree of might. Goku said "I Said get out of my way!" and shoots two beams killing two dudes.

This would be an awsome add on

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
already suggested, but think about it, how do you want to control the second beam??

Best answers
Say that you could control the second beam, but you are already in a PS with one beam already, how would you pump ki into both beams. I don't know it sounds like it might be a little complicated to perform.

Best answers
If they did manage to produce a system where controlling 2 beams was easy to do then pumping ki into the seperate beams would be easy. Hold left click to pump it into the beam that came from your left hand and right click to pump it into the beam that came from, your right hand. Hold both down if you want ki to go into both.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Say that you could control the second beam, but you are already in a PS with one beam already, how would you pump ki into both beams. I don't know it sounds like it might be a little complicated to perform.
thats easy,, if they add 2 buttons, 1 to add KI in first beam, and other button is add ki in second beam, but the problem is how do you want to control it, its to hard to do that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When you fire the first one it either has to hit something or blow up. Just make a second beam after that

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds like a whole lot of code just for the sake of firing two generic beams at once. I'm sure people could find a way to spam this and unbalance it. Two yellow beams are about as powerful as a half charged kamehameha, if not more so, and I don't need two coming at me every time somebody wants to fire off a generic beam that takes less than 2 seconds to charge. It might look cool in a power struggle, but think about the coding involved. It would take a long time, and the end result would be contraversial at best.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All htis is is jsut fireing 2 generic ebams at once and useing them at teh same time.
I like it.

Best answers
I think that there should be two beams...and they should work the same way as one does, but they will cost twice the Power and take twice as long to charge and be twice as slow(Becuse theres two of em, takes a bit more to turn them and all of that.)
And as for history... Raditz(Or how ever you spell it:)) the very first real bad guy in dbz and goku's brother, used this attack, he called it the "Sunday Specal"(All of raditz's attacks are named after days of the week) i think...anyway yes i think they should add it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i could see it now

Goku YElling

WHO WANTS A SUNDAY SPECIAL?!?!

Best answers
i think the sunday special idea is good... two beams, go in the same direction at the same time, though im curious about them hitting each other etc, and turning them, but if they are added, i would think almost everyone would get it

Best answers
dude...i suggested this a LOOOONG time ago back to a thread called Triple Kamehameha, Fusion, Super Kamehameha and Kao Ken its a while back, but u should at least read that thread

Best answers
For the double beam idea all you would have to do is select double generic beam then charge a beam in one hand which would probably be the right one by default then press right mouse button once two keep it charged in your hand, DON'T hold the button down. Then charge another one in the other hand by doing the same steps as the first one, this will give you two charged beams to fire whenever you want. To fire them, all you would have to do is press the left mouse button and it will fire one of the beams and then press it again to fire the other one.

Or you could it the other way be selecting double generic beam then hold the charge button, this will charge both hands at the same time. When finished charging you could either 1 press the right mouse button to hold it and fire it by pressing the charge button again and they both fire at the same time or 2 hold the right mouse button down and let go and they will both fire at the same time.
All this stuff has been pretty much said before so it's not too hard to figure out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z ****en SUCKS!!! All you ****heads posting should get a life, especially you SAREVOK otherwise ill burn your FARKEN BUS OOOZZZZAAA!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh yea Sarevok to answer what your thinking, NO ..IM NOT MOVING!! and Your a ****HEAD ADRIAN YOUR A ****HEAD!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shut the **** UP FENIX otherwise ill ran This ****EN ****STAINED ****TOY UP YOUR ****EN ASS!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Anyway guys seeing as though we have sorted out that no-one likes DBZ lets turn this forum into a Counter-Strike forum. Yea the other day I had 200 ping and played on Aztec and yea it was great and i chose the ak47 and got 3 headshots.

Best answers
hey dritz how bout you shove that ak-47 up your ass and take some cum-shots from your dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom