Don't change Blocking: I found a way around the annoying Block Spammers

Best answers
ive played this game for 2 days,and so far melee dosnt bother me,its those god damn discs,they come out of nowhere and tear me up...pisses me off

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another way that is easy to get hit while blocked is to teleport behind really fast and hit the button to attack w/ the melee

Best answers
just hit em teleport away hit em again teleport and continiue this til they let go of block

Best answers
i dont mean to boast but i can block and counter attack well before people can teleport away, the angle in which you block really need to be decreased, plus there should be some angles in which you cant block. i understand that no one can block a direct hit from above or below. i have mastered above by pressing G (teleport) and space (fly up) so i can swoop on that lil *****es head and beat him to the dirt he came from but i cant do it inversly. This means people know that i will attack their head and teleport away so i wasted my ki for nothing and put myself in a vunerable position.

I also found if you attack some1 at about 30 degress from top (roughtly their forehead) they cant block - need conformation about this cos it could revoltionise playing, but i would like to think it is true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom